Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - sledging

fluffy lil fic bout rei x kai, that ends in a disaster . R&R

Chapter 1 - sledging

Chapter 1 - sledging
Yes I know, tragedy and humour is a bit of a wierd combination,but I didn't want it to be too depressing.Kai POVI can remember it so clearly. The joy on your face as you pulledme up the snowy slopes, the pink tinge of your cheeks making you lookeven more breathtaking than usual.**flashback**"Come ON, Kai!" Rei threw back the duvet of Kai's bed onto the floor. Kai criedout as the cold air from the open window hit his bare back."Rei..." Kai mumbled, still half asleep with his faceburied in his pillow. Rei grinned, before lying down next to hisboyfriend and lightly kissing his shoulder. Kai sighed knowing Reiwasn't going to take no for an answer."Well then, come on!" It doesn't snow every day youknow. Let's go sledging!" Kai glanced up at Rei with one eye,the other still pressed against his pillow in a desperate attempt togo back to sleep. Seeing the beautiful amber eyes he couldn't refuse.Groaning he lifted himself out of bed. Rei squealed in delight. Hewas going sledging, with Kai!Kai pulled on two t-shirts, a jumper and a pair of trousers. Justthen Rei appeared behind him, with the innocent, almost pleading eyesthat Kai dreaded. "What...?" Kai asked slowly. His eyeswidened as Rei held up a stripy bobble hat."No! No, no, no..."Half an hour later Rei and Kai sat side by side on the bus,wearing matching bobble hats.Rei rested his head on Kai's shoulder. He always felt safe withhis boyfriend. He loved everything about him, the smell of his skin,the way his hair flopped in his eyes, the intense mahogany orbs. Heclosed his eyes and smiled happily.Arms wrapped protectively around his love, the bluenette was justglad to be spending some time with the one person he cared mostabout, despite standing (well, sitting in a sledge) in public in themost embarrassing hat he had ever seen. Then before he knew it he waswhizzing down the white slopes, Rei in front of him laughing andsqueezing his arm. The two boys ended up at the bottom of the hillwith mouthfuls of snow. Kai grimaced, but soon could do nothing butsmile when he saw how happy Rei was. With beautiful golden eyes, pink tinged cheeks and long, ravenhair Rei was more beautiful than Kai could ever have thoughtpossible. He did'nt have long t5o admire the view, however, as Reiwas already pulling him back up the hill. Smirking playfully, Kaigathered a ball of snow and aimed.Giggling abd cold, the two boys held each other while waiting forthe bus ride home. "Thank you, Kai." Rei said.Kai smiled, and wrapped his arms around Rei even tighter. The bussoon arrived and the lovers got on. Rei entwined his fingers withKai's as they6 took a seat near the back. Rei settled back into hisusual position, leaning on Kai's shoulder.After five minutes there was a car horn screeching, a squeal ofwheels and before either boy could register what was going on the busskidded. Rei lurched forward and his stomach hit the seat in front.The impact as he hit the seat started off a really bad asthma attack.Kai searched Rei's pockets frantically for an inhaler but could notfind one. Then Rei collapsed. Kai cried out in desperation."I need a paramedic! Does anyone have a phone?!" A womannear the front had seen what was happening and had already rung theemergency services. Kai got Rei on in the recovery position and feltfor a pulse. The scream of sirens was heard."NO!" Kai howled, the feeling of grief overwhelming him.Rei couldn't be... be... Kai burst into tears.**end flashback**Tears that still fall now. I miss you so much. You made me who Iam today. With you I was happy, I felt loved and now you have gonewhere I can't follow.I've tried to, but Max or Tyson always stop me in time. So I'mleft to live with my grief. But I will see you again, and when I dowe will be together, forever. Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes, this was done in a rushbecause I got to go to a rehearsal. I know Rei's thoughts shouldn'tbe in Kai's flashback but I wanted to put them in somewhere.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheMadHatter666 on July 1, 2009, 5:21:15 PM

TheMadHatter666 on
TheMadHatter666Gah! So sad, poor Kai losing Ray like that! Kai's better all the way though he he...

wolfgirl022 on October 4, 2006, 12:50:40 PM

wolfgirl022 on
wolfgirl022NOO NEKO!!!!!!! T^T poor kai he must be so lonely *cries*

shamenteen on July 27, 2005, 6:48:25 AM

shamenteen on
shamenteenSo sad! *cries* It was wonderful! *cries* *stops* I need to stop that. Your story was really good. Long live KaiXRei!

kai_chan on April 12, 2005, 5:15:14 PM

kai_chan on
kai_chanT_T
very touching story.
But still, I did want that f*cking nekojin(humanoid cat)
to die.

Kai is mine I tell you MINE!!