Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Breathe

(Kai x Rei) (Tala x Kai) Tala is distraught because Kai does not return his feelings, and pays the ultimate price, please r&r!

Chapter 1 - Breathe

Chapter 1 - Breathe
Breathe EasyCruel to the eyeI see the way he makes you smileCruel to the eyeWhat's in him, what used to be mineEver since Tala hadseen him again at the World Championships it had been worse. Theinternal agony was almost unbearable. He knew without a word aboutRei.I can't breathe easyI can't sleep at night til you're by my sideTala curled up eventighter, bringing his knees up to touch his chin. This used to be hishaven, his safe place where no one could touch him. But curled up inthe dark under his duvet held no comfort for him anymore.I can't breathe easyI can't dream yet anotherdreamwithout you lying next tome there's no wayBeforehe had truly been on his own Tala thought he could take on life. Sowhat if Boris brutally beat him up all the time? He still had someoneto talk to at the end of the day, someone he could trust, pour hisheart out to, to help him forget the physical pain. There was alwayssomeone to hold him in their arms.Nothing makes senseanymoreI want you back in mylifeThat's all I'm breathingforButsince Kai had left the abbey he only had the darkness in his cold,dim room to listen to the pain of his heart. For a long time the bedopposite had lay untouched, empty.Taladidn't know why he even bothered to carry on. He didn't see thepoint. Why should he carry on wallowing in loneliness and fear?No, notfear. That emotion had long gone. You can't be scared anymore, not ifyou don't care about what happens to you.I can't sleep at night til you're by my sideWhyshould he carry on?His lasttear hit the mattress.Talarushed to his window and opened it. Five storeys up, it should beenough...Taking adeep breath Tala jumped. The palemoonlight shone on his face, now lifeless and cold.Bryanwalked around the trees, not being able to sleep. Turning a corner,he was met with Tala's face. He gasped, screamed, ran.Therewas something odd about Tala's expression...When theambulance came to take away the body, Bryan realised what it was. Taladidn't look different because he was dead. It was because he held anexpression Bryan hadn't seen on the red haired youth's face in a longtime. A smile.So,there it is! I wrote it on a plane (long haul flight) This is myfirst fic I've posted so please review. Thanks!!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Maruul on June 12, 2005, 5:10:42 PM

Maruul on
MaruulSAD! *bawls*

BandFairy on June 8, 2005, 6:15:25 AM

BandFairy on
BandFairyI think it's great. Who doesn't indulge in a little Tala/Kai every now and then? No one! That's who! Keep it up!

Moon_Bind on January 12, 2005, 2:45:03 AM

Moon_Bind on
Moon_BindVery sad. And remember people suicide is a crime!

Talas_Girl-7 on January 10, 2005, 2:39:49 PM

Talas_Girl-7 on
Talas_Girl-7Sad, but good. Peoples should comment! It good! Very good!

*Does first comment dance*