Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Oops!

Tea stumbles upon a sight that breaks her heart so she seeks comfort in a most unusual way.....will her new love protect her from her old? Lets find out...

Chapter 1 - Oops!

Chapter 1 - Oops!
Chapter 1



Heartless Lover


Teas POV



A shiver ran up my spine as a stood there, fixed on the picture before me. Him, my lover, my friend& I cant believe him I-I thought he loved me not her&. NOT HER.

Bastard, you Bastard I whispered hoarsely. He jumped round to see me standing there, tears streamed down my face as I stared into his deep blue eyes, my shopping bags fell from my hands as I ran from the room.

Tea, TEA, TEA COME BACK IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING! I heard him screaming. Yet I kept on running through the endless corridors of his manor until I reached the door. A guard opened it quickly for me as I rushed past him in a flurry of tears, through the gates and down the street. I didnt stop not even when rain fell and lightening flashed. Beads or rain hit my face like daggers as I sprinted down the high street. People gave me awkward sideward glances as I pushed passed them forcefully, trying so hard to see my destination in the distance.
Suddenly it appeared as I swerved round a corner. The Game Shop, yes! I finally made it. I grinded to a stop at the door, I raised my fist and rammed hard three times on the wood. I stepped back, tears were still staining my flushed cheeks as I panted heavily, my breath showing on the winter air.

The door swung open to reveal a surprised looking Yami standing there. He stood wide-eyed as if in shock from the sudden interruption of his shower, which left him coincidently in just a towel.

Can I come in? I spluttered shivering from head to foot.


Change of POV

Yami glanced down at himself Well im kind of- he stopped as he noticed the look on her face; tears had stained her flawless cheeks, the rain had managed to soak her through to the bone making her hair stick to her face and her top tugged tightly at her perfectly rounded chest.
Yami blushed hotly at this last comment and stepped aside to let her in.

Err Ill just grab you another towel and make myself well&. decent!

Im sorry to barge in like this I didnt meant to I jus- Tea choked on her tears slightly.

You know what my clothes can wait! Yami said as he tied the towel tightly round his waist before pulling Tea into a hug. She cried hard into his shoulder as he rocked her back and forth.

You want to talk about what he did? Yami asked, as if reading her mind. She snivelled and nodded.
But you go and get dressed first!!  She giggled wiping her eyes. He smiled and seeing her laugh.

If you insist he chuckled before leading her into the living room and setting her down. He grabbed the blanket of the back of the sofa and gave her a light kiss on the cheek before bounding up the stairs to complete his task. Tea blushed at the feeling his lips left on her cheek. Oh how she wished it had been her lips he had touched. She had to admit; she had liked him for a long time now but covered it up by getting on with her life with Seto. Bad mistake!
Yami entered the living room again this time fully dressed and ready to talk. He plopped down on the sofa next to her and gave a small sigh. They bother turned to look at each other. Thats when they realised how incredibly close they were; theyre noses were almost touching. Tea blushed furiously whilst Yami managed to successfully keep his posture and stop himself from throwing himself on her and smothering her in kisses.

So &err&what happened? he asked. For the next hour or so Tea poured her heart out to him. How she caught seto and serenity together, how she wanted so badly to just forget about him and move on and most importantly how she wanted to get her revenge!!

Well I dont think that revenge would be the best way  Yami laughed.

Oh and what would be? she asked clearly amused.

Erm&dancing&

Dancing? she asked, a slender eyebrow rose as she stared at him confused. Yami suddenly became excited at his own suggestion. He jumped up making Tea laugh slightly in surprise.

Of course! You need to get it all out of your system right? Well lets just go crazy come on dance with me. He gestured as he turned on the CD Player full blast and began to do fast Hawaiian dancing. Tea giggled at the sight. She then burst out laughing as he wiggled his bum in her face. She slapped it away in an effort to stop her blushing. He made a puppy face as he rubbed his sore bottom better. She laughed and joined him in mad dancing.

FEELS GOOD DOSENT IT!! Yami yelled over the stereo.

WHAT?????

I SAID IT FEELS GOOD DOSENT IT

OH YER IT REALLY DOES

WHAT? Yami screamed straining to hear her.

WAM!! They both crashed into each other and knocked the stereo off in the process.

Ow Yami get off your heavy!! Tea laughed. Yami opened his eyes to see Tea lying underneath him. Her soft skin rubbed against his as they tried to untangle themselves. Yami bent down to untangle his hair whilst Tea bent upwards to do the same. Theyre lips brushed softly in the process. Teas eyes widened in shock as did Yamis. They immediately broke apart but still lay on the floor, one on top of the other. Yami smiled sweetly at her as she stared up at him. Lust filled her eyes as he bent down again brushing lips once more. The kiss deepened as their need for each other grew. His tongue brushed her bottom lip softly trying to gain access. When she didnt give he tried a different approach, he bit down softly on her lip and sucked it gently. This time she didnt open either.

Hehe! Im not going to let him win Tea thought happily, she was then abruptly brought out of her thoughts by Yamis hand travelling up her top. She gasped and then realised her mistake. Yamis tongue plunged down into her mouth deeply before swirling it round in slow passionate movements. She moaned in pure bliss as his warm body lay on hers.

What am I doing? This is Tea my friend&but I want her so badly to be mine Yami thought.

Tea suddenly broke apart from the kiss; she quickly pulled herself from out underneath of him and brushed herself off. She then looked startled at looked at the floor.

I found it!! she cried as she bent down and picked up &well&nothing.

Tea whats going on? he asked clearly bemused by her strange behaviour.

Tea pointed behind him. He whirled round to come face to face with Seto Kaiba.

Oops&.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

elvesratakingme on December 20, 2006, 6:27:21 AM

elvesratakingme on
elvesratakingmeDude, the amazingness of this story cannot be discribed in mere words. XDDD

ladychaos on December 20, 2006, 1:34:28 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaoswow, cool

IluvAtem on December 20, 2006, 12:13:34 AM

IluvAtem on
IluvAtemI LOVE THIS!!!!! IT"S SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! XD FAVES!

yafoolin on December 19, 2006, 7:17:47 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinThis is going to be a great story Update soon

fairywarrior on December 19, 2006, 7:09:45 PM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorOk im sorry about all the strange random symbols that are going on in this story !! the &'s are meant to be ... and the little arrows pointing upwards are the "! oh yeh and the line near the end is meant to say ' picked up well...nothing' not 'picked up &well¬hing'!!

ok now that thats sorted enjoy!!

xfairywarriorx