Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Healed Wounds

Tea stumbles upon a sight that breaks her heart so she seeks comfort in a most unusual way.....will her new love protect her from her old? Lets find out...

Chapter 2 - Healed Wounds

Chapter 2 - Healed Wounds
Errr..hey Kaiba! Yami stuttered. What are you doing here?

I came to find her Seto glared at Tea who smiled sweetly.

Hey Honey she gave a small wave.

What were you doing with him? he glared straight through Yami to Tea.

You see the heres the thing Kaiba -

I WASNT ASKING YOU MOTO Kaiba yelled before grabbing Yami and throwing him aside into the wall. Tea screamed as Seto approached her, hatred filling his eyes.

I said what were you doing with him? he hissed in her face.

I-I.. Kaiba p-please stop it she stuttered.

Stop what? IM NOT THE ONE WHOS DOING ANYTHING TEA! he yelled. His hand was above his head posed and ready to slap when someone gripped it tightly from behind and then twisted it behind his back. Seto winced in pain.

Dont you dare touch her the person whispered in his ear.

Dont tell me what not to do Yami Kaiba whispered back before swinging round and punching Yami in the face. He grimaced and gripped his jaw; wiping the blood that fell from his nose.

Yami stop it please.. Tea cried ; tears now streaming down her face choking her words. Yami took no notice of her and lunged forward to Seto and kicked him in the stomach then punched him hard across his jaw. Seto yelled in pain as he gripped it tightly.

YAMI ! Stop please stop hurting him youve proved your point Tea cried as she fell to her knees. Yami stared at her for a while, analysing her. He looked over to Kaiba who was still on the floor nursing his sore stomach. He walked over to Tea (still keeping one eye on Kaiba) and picked her up of the floor gently.

Im sorry he whispered. Im generally sorry Tea sniffed in reply and nodded. She glanced over at the crouching CEO.

Deal with him please. she almost ordered. Yami nodded and walked over to Kaiba. He crossed his arms over his chest and stared down at him.

Get out he said. Kaiba stood up and looked over at Tea for the last time. His eyes almost softened at her sight but then quickly turned back to the cold stare as he looked down at Yami. To Tea it seemed that they were staring at each other for hours until Seto finally gave up and stormed out of the shop.
Yami collapsed onto the couch behind him and sighed. Tea walked over to him and hugged him tightly.

Come on lets get you cleaned up she said matter of fact.


Later on:



Ouch! Yami winced as Tea dabbed his wounds with antiseptic.

Do you want them to get better? Yami nodded. Then let me clean them!!

Yami sighed. He looked up at Tea as she leaned over him dabbing his cheek. He got lost in her features. Her royal blue eyes looked worriedly down at him as she cured his cuts. Her hair lolled lazily over her shoulders rounding her face perfectly. Her flawless skin and rosy cheeks made her seem like she was sent from the heavens above. Her body had been perfectly sculpted by expert artists. She leaned even closer to him to get a better look at his wound. This caused Yami to blush as he tried to stop himself from looking down her top. Ra she was perfect. And she was his for the taking. ( Yami isnt like that he just likes her a lot! )

There all better! Tea smiled at her own achievement. Suddenly her smile turned to shock as Yami stood up and captured her in a fiery kiss. His hands slipped round her waist as hers wrapped round his shoulders.

God hes a good kisser Tea thought as she kissed him deeper and deeper until they had to break for air. Theyre foreheads rested against each other as they breathed heavily.

Thanks Yami smirked. Tea giggled and pulled away sitting down on the couch in the process. Yami sat down next to her and wrapped an arm round her waist.

 So err I guess this means were..

 A couple? Tea finished

Yeh.. a couple Yami smiled.

FINITO!!! HAHAHAHA IM SO EVIL ^^!!





Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yafoolin on January 1, 2007, 1:14:03 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinI love happy endings

elvesratakingme on January 1, 2007, 7:42:47 AM

elvesratakingme on
elvesratakingmeWoot! Most awesome ending ever. XD

IluvAtem on January 1, 2007, 6:35:45 AM

IluvAtem on
IluvAtemYAY! HAPPY ENDIN!!!