Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Double Uh-Oh!

When Tea becomes ill Yami has to do all of her chores.the list is endless so when he reccruits some..well...'help' things go a little hectic!

R+R!!

Chapter 2 - Double Uh-Oh!

Chapter 2 - Double Uh-Oh!
BEFORE I BEGIN I JUST WANNA SAY IM NOT AGAINST SOME OF THE CHARCTERS IN THIS STORY THAT ARE MEAN OR ARE BEING MEAN TOO I DO LIKE THEM!!! THIS IS JUST HOW THE STORY WAS WRITTEN OK??? Good! On with the next chappie! =^^=

'LISTEN UP!' Yami yelled over the fighting. 'This is never going to work if we keep arguing!'

'And since when did you make yourself the boss?' Malik glared.

'Since im the owner of this house and most probably the most responsible...besides Serenity' Yami replied.
'Ok Seto you need to put this pinny on and continue with the painting in the downstairs bathroom, Bakura and Malik you need to clean the kitchen so dont make a mess and the rest of us will start in here.'

'Im NOT wearing Tea's pinny....' Seto dryly stated whilst glaring down at the pink frilled frock.

'It wont bite and come on its only us!' Yami shoved the pinny into his hands.

'Do i have to get on my hands and knees to clean?' Bakura asked.
'It would help' Yami replied slightly amused.
'I never get on my hands and knees by the command of a 5000 year old Pharoah....'
'Well then looks like theres going to be some changes!' Shoves Bakura onto Kitchen floor. 'Im not in the mood for games Bakura. You to Marik down!!'
Malik drops to floor in disgust.

'Right Tristan scrub the tables and chairs down, Joey you need to go and get the groceries, Yugi you need to start dusting ASAP ,Ryou i need you and Serenity to get started on the gardening and i need to take care of Tea for a second. I will be back in about 15 Minutes and i want no MESS! Ok?' Yami asked. There was a chorus of replys before the group headed of to their designated areas.

'Its payback time!' Bakura muttered to Malik who grinned mischeaviously in return.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joey:

'I wonder what pads are??' He wondered whilst proding his chim in thought. 'Always ultra pads??' (girls you should know this!) 'Ohhhhh she must mean like writing pads!' heads off in the direction of Stationary.

'Right next item um.....eggs! I can do eggs! I wonder how many she has' He ponders whilst looking along the shelves of eggs. 'Well Yami's a growing boy so i'll get 20! Wait they dont have 20....hmmmm......I know i'll get loads of packs of little ones!' Joey starts stacking his trolley with eggs as passer by's look on worriedly.

'Not as hard as i thought it would be!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seto:

'Stupid pink frock....meh meh meh it wont bite blah blah blah...he probably wont even want to duel me now.....' Mutters to himself whilst painting the walls of the bathroom a dark cream colour.
Something out of the window catches his eye.

'Hmmmm...looks like Bakura and Malik are having a bit of revenge! Sounds like a plan...' Grabs the smaller paintbrush and begins scribbling on the walls.

'Stupid Pharaohs in for it now!! HAHAHAHAHA!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity and Ryou:

'So hows School going 'Ren?' Ryou began a polite conversation whilst raking the lawn.

'Not bad thanks! I have loads of tests coming up and i just know that im going to fail my Math. Im so bad at it' She replied whilst picking weeds out of the patio.

'You know...i could tutor you if you want? Im pretty good at Math!' He cheered.

'Are you being really nice or just boasting?' She teased.

'No no i didnt mean it li-'

'I was just joking! I would love it if you could tutor me! I would appreciate it greatly!'
She smiled before turning back to her work. Silence followed the brief conversation. There was a load cracking noise whilst the wind whistled through the trees making the braches rustle.
Serenity jumped up in fright as the noises got louder. She glanced round nervously and found Ryou at the end of the garden poking around in the shed looking for something.
She turned back round to bump staright into Bakura and Malik.

'Hello Serenity' They gave her a toothy grin. She raised an eyebrow.

'Hi' came the simple yet cautious reply.

'Come with us.....'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yugi and Tristan:

'Hey Yug' check out what i found!' Tristan waved a book in the air above his head. Yugi ran over to his side to investigate.

'What is it?' He asked excitedly.

'Tea's Diary!' Tristan replied with a small girly giggle. 'Come on lets read it!'

'No tristan thats Tea's private thoughts!' Yugi protested.

'Come on Yug' Its probably really old anyway!'

'Ok....but i have a bad feeling about this!' He peered over Tristans shoulder at the first diary entry.

Dear Diary,

Oh My God!! Me and Yami well....you know...did it last night!! It was amazing he was soooo good too!!
He did the most amazing things like he kissed m-


Tristan slammed the diary shut. Yugi's eyes were wide in embarresment.

'I-I er...never new Tea was so...Kinky' Tristan stuttered.

'Yeh...' There was an arkward silence.

'So we should get back to cleaning eh Yug? Wouldnt want Yami getting angry!' Tristan nearly shouted before shoving the Diary back on the shelf.

'Yep you dont wanna get on the wrong side of Yami!' Yugi laughed nervously before continuing to dust the shelves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kojo means 'princess')

Yami and Tea:

'Kojo, please you need to drink the medicine' Yami pleaded; kneeling beside the bed next to Tea.

'No its disgusting' Tea whispered wrinkling her nose in disgust. She closed her eyes with her arms across her chest.

Yami sighed. His eyes suddenly lit up as an idea popped into his head. He poured some of the medicine onto the spoon and glared at the sticky black substance. He grimaced before placing it in his mouth. Tha taste nearly made him gag but he quickly lent forward and placed his mouth over Tea's.
Tea gasped at the sudden kiss. but she slowly closed her eyes as she felt a smooth think liquid enter he mouth. The bitterness of the medicine did not bother her for it was Yami who kept her mind on the kiss.

As he broke away, Tea swallowed.

'There' he sighed.
'Well...thats er one way of doing it...' She smiled her throat felt better already or maybe its because she wasnt thinking about it? Whatever it was she didnt care about her illness anymore, she just wanted to cuddle up next to Yami and sleep.

'Little Angel...' He whispered 'Please rest' He gently kissed her on the forehead before breaking away. He quietly closed the door behind him just in time to hear a rather loud muffled cry.

He rushed downstairs and nearly screamed at the sight.
There was poor Serenity, Ryou, Yugi and Tristan tied tightly together on a chair with Malik and Bakura standing before them.

'We declare war' Bakura stated simply.

'War?' Yami raised an eyebrow at them. 'Where? You Baka's a war has more then 1000's of people not a mere 3...'

'IF YOU DONT FIGHT THEY GET IT!' Malik yelled whilst holding a bucket of water above their heads.

'You baka you were meant to get the candlestick!' Bakura hissed at Malik serving him a small slap over the head.

'Ouch! You said just grab anything before that stupid Pharaoh gets back!' Malik hissed back.
Yami just stood there amused at the sight before him. He walked forwards and untied his friends whilst Bakura and Malik continued fighting.
They all stood before them and watched the sight in amusement.

'I declare war' Yami stated simply.

Bakura and Malik turned to see Yami standing with a group of very angry Guys and a pissed of Serenity. They laughed nervously backing away.

'It was just a joke you know?' Malik laughed whilst hitting Bakura in the ribs. 'I told you' He hissed.

'Haha Gotcha! haha ..ha...' Bakura's laughing faded as they crowded round the two theifs.
Yami watched in pure bliss as the two egyptions were tied tightly together with tape over they're mouths and shoved into the closet.
The door slammed in their angry faces as Serenity brushed her hands together in victory.

'HELLOOOO????? IM BACK WITH THE GROCERIES!' Joey's voice echoed out through the household.

'Brilliant!' Yami sighed happily before running out into the hallway to meet Joey.

Yami stopped, eyes wide in surprise and his mouth hung open slightly. Joey waved his hand infront of Yami's face and got no reaction. Yami just stood there motionless.

The rest of the gang ran in soon after to see the commotion.

'BIG BROTHER!' Serenity gasped.
'No wonder Yamis like that!' Yugi gestured to his alter ego.
'YOU BAKA!! How much stuff did you buy?' Tristan pointed at the mountain of bags sitting behind Joey.

'Not much ! And besides there was tonnes of stuff on the list!' He protested.

'Yes but that dosent mean you buy more then one of each item! Big brother you've proabably made poor Yami bankrupt!' Serenity yelled.

At this Yami fainted. He lay on the floor eyes wide still.

'Bankrupt.....money...gone..too much...food...nowhere....to ...put it....' He kept muttering to himself like this for a while before Tristan picked him up and sat him on the sofa.

'Come on snap out of it' Yugi shook Yami lightly.
'INCOMING!!' Joey yelled before chucking a large bucket of water on Yamis face.

Yami closed his eyes and spat a bit . He opened his eyes and glared at Joey.

'Please dont tell me you spent all of my money?' He asked; eyes fixed on Joeys

'No!! Mr.Panicky Poo!! I used my money!' Joey replied with a roll of his eyes.

Yami sighed in relief. He wiped his face off and looked down at his soaked top.

'Ok.....Guys if its not to much trouble could you please help find some space in the kitchen to put that mountain of food?' he asked Tristan and Yugi. They nodded and began carrying the bags into the kitchen.

'We'll get back to the gardening.' Serenity gestured to herself and Ryou.
Yami nodded and grabbed a clean top from the fresh laundry. He slipped it on and hung the wet one up to dry.

'Revenge is the sweestest thing dont you think?'

Yami turned to find Seto standing in the doorway leaning against it with his arms crossed in front of him.

'What have you done?' Yami sighed. Seto just laughed and walked away. Yami ran into the bathroom to be hit with the sight of a wall covered with insults, little doodles and writings. He read one of the larger sentences.

'I HATE THE PHARAOH' it said. He next looked at the doodle below it of Tea blabbing about friendship. He growled deep in his throat.

'Bastard' He muttered. With the click of his fingers and the helpful use of a bit of Shadow magic, most ot the writing had dissappered. Only a few drawings remained.
Yami stalked put of the bathroom and straight up to Kaiba. he grabbed him by the collar and literally kicked him over the mountain of food and out the front door.

'AND STAY OUT' Yami yelled after him.

(im actualy a fan or Seto but i just felt like writing him being mean!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later and most of the work on the list had been ticked off. The last few things to do were the ironing and the washing.

'You guys go, i can manage this' Yami smiled at his tired friends. 'Thankyou all so much i know it was tough but it was worth it!' He cheered. They all smiled at him in return.

'It was our pleasure!'
'Anything to help a friend'
'We enjoyed the company'
'Most fun ive had in a while!'

Yami said his last goodbyes before quietly shutting the door. He sighed and ran to sofa collapsing on it.

'Need to sleep....' He muttered before closing his eyes softly.

'I never thought you would of managed it!' Came a croaky voice from the doorway. He sat up to see Tea standing there in some old jogging bottoms and one of his shirts.

'I had some extra help' Yami smiled at her. He walked over and embraced her. She hugged him back.

'Thankyou' she whispered. Yami looked over her features. Her eyes had they're bright hint of hue back and her skin had more colour to it. He smiled.

'You look much better kojo' he whispered. They were about to kiss when Tea heard muffled voices from the closet. She ran over and opened it up. She laughed out loud at the sight of Malik and Bakura stuck together arguing through they're taped mouths.
She gave them a sympethetic look before gently pulling the Tape of their mouths and untieing them.

'Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!' Malik praised her.

She brought them out into the light and they squinted needing they're eyes to ajust more.
Bakura glanced down at Tea as this was his first sighting of her all day. He gasped.

'Whoa Tea you look like crap!' He gaped.
'Yeh you got that right!' Marik peered at her.

5 Minutes later:

'May aswell get comfy....' Bakura scoffed.
'Its your fault we're back in this darn closet!' Marik blamed. 'You called her ugly!'
'Yeh well you said that too!'

All that could be heard throughout the night was the muffled voices of Marik and Bakura arguing.

Isnt life great?





FINITO!!
Ow my fingers hurt....=^^= Oh well its finally finished!
I need to go through it all now to check for mistakes *yawns*

R+R

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yafoolin on February 5, 2007, 8:39:31 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinCool story