Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Gym classes, Science projects whats next?

What happens when Yami and Tea get paired off in every single subject that day at school?? Has someone been mischevious or is it just plain luck? Read to find out =]

Chapter 1 - Gym classes, Science projects whats next?

Chapter 1 - Gym classes, Science projects whats next?
'Urgh stupid ipod' Tea muttered annoyed as she walked down the road tapping at the small pad on her music player to try and get it to work. Today was already turning out to be a bad day. Great.
'Lets just hope things start to look up' She sighed as she glanced up at the long road ahead of her. As if on cue a car pulled up beside her. She whirled round to see Joey poking his head out of the Drivers seat.

'Yo Tea jump in' he gestured to the back with a cheeky grin. She returned the smile and opened the back door racing a slender eyebrow and glancing back at Joey.

'Er...joe theres no room left' she gestured her thunb to the three back seats that consisted of Yugi furthest away, Tristan in the middle and Yami right next to her.

'Nah its alrite Tea, you can fit in here!' Tristan smiled slyly before budging Yugi up followed by Yami. She squeezed herself in next to Yami and slammed the door shut.

'Er..sorry Yami..i would move but- ' She began

'No its ok Tea' he smiled 'Here put your leg here..and then i can sort of ..There we go' he smirked trying to hold back an obvious blush. Tea on the the other hand was as red as a tomatoe. Her legs were comfotably sat along his lap whilst his were underneath hers. You could say she was almost sitting on him.

'Oh great just great' she thought embarresed trying to concentrate on having a conversation with Serenity in the front seat.

AS they arrived at school it finally dawned on Tea that she was going to have alot of trouble getting out of the car.

'Ok i'll just- '

'Wait wait i'll go- '

'No wait a sec i just need to-'

'Ok hang on - WHOAAA!!'

WHAM! They crashed to the floor Yami Landing on Tea's soft body whilst Tea took the hard part of the fall.

'Ouch' she winced as she rubbed her sore head.
'Sorry Tea here' Yami offered her his hand and she gripped onto it gratefully. As she was raised back onto her feet, they held hands a little longer then usual before Tea broke away in embarresement and ran of to her locker before waving off the rest of her friends.

Scene Change :

Tea happily entered the Gym in her tight P.E shorts and small top that tugged neatly at her chest. Some guys whislted as she walked past them heading straight for Mai and Serenity who we're also getting some attention . She rolled her eyes at them and carried on striding towards her friends.

'Hey' she greated smiling. They smiled back and soon they were all in deep conversation. The talking broke as they heard some swooning from a group of girls. They turned their heads to see a few fangirls drooling over Yami, Joey, Yugi and Tristan as they did back flips and all sorts of tricks. Mai glanced over at Serenity and Tea. They all nodded their heads and walked over to the boys. Tea smirked as she strided confidently up to them, the other girls watched in awe.
Their moment of glory was abruptly stopped as the teacher walked into the room, obviously annoyed.

'Right everyone come sit on the floor around me please' he sighed 'Today we are going to be doing OAA Does anyone know what this means??' He looked around hopeful.

'Old Age pensioners' Joey yelled from the back. The class laughed at his crazy antics.

'No joseph thats OAP. OAA means open air activities though we're inside and not in the open air. Now im going to be pairing you up and i dont want any complaints just get on with it please? Right..'

'Joey and Mai..'
'Miho and Tristan..'
'Yugi and Ryou..'
'Yami and Tea..'
'Serenity and Bakura'

As the teacher called out the rest of the pairs, Yami turned to Tea and smiled happily obviously pleased with his partner. Tea returned the smile with a small thumbs up.

'Right what we are going to be doing is going around an obstacle course but the catch is one of your pair will be blindfolded and the best bit is i get to choose whos blindfolded!' The teacher grinned victorious as the class groaned. He slyly walked past the pairs he looked down at Yami and then back at Tea. he grinned at her and dropped the blindfold on her lap. Tea gave a small gasp of excitement and embarresement. Yami patted her on the shoulder in comfort.

'Dont worry i'll protect you' He teased serving him a slap on the head 'OW!!'

'Serves you right!' She protested. They stood up and Yami helped Tea get her blindfold adjusted.

'You ready??' he asked as they stood before the large obstacle course. She nodded before the teacher stopped them.

'Ok guys im giving everyone a different task and for you...hmmm....Ok Yami your not aloud to speak to Tea you just have to lead her round by touch. ' He smiled 'Off you go'

Yami glanced at Tea who had her blindfold on and had her arms out in front of her hoping to feel her way. He gently took her hands which she immediatly gripped in slight fear. He gently lifted her leg up onto a bench and held her hand as she walked across with ease.
Next came some poles he had to weave her in and out of. He stood behind her and gripped her round the waist leading her through the maze of rods. Her breathing became heavy as she felt his hands move from her waist to her leg as he lifted it up again. She felt a large object in front of herself and guessed she needed to climb up onto it.
As she put her first foot into the ladder she felt it wobble from old age. She gripped Yamis hand for reassurance before continuing. As she neared the top she heard a small crack before the ladder leg she was standing on broke she tightened into a ball and waited for impact though she only felt the small thud of soft skin. She let the air fill her lungs with relief.

'You ok?' he whispered in her eye so the taecher wouldnt hear them talking.
'Yeh thanks alot' she sighed with relief before she was dropped gently on the ground. As Yami pulled away to carry on Tea felt his hand brush against her backside. She gasped lightly before reeling round to find him. She heard a small chuckle.

'Yami Mouto you perve!!' she hissed at him.
'Sssshhh!! you dont want Mr.Vaudray to hear!' Yami hushed her before nudging her on gently.

The rest of the lesson was very funny on Yami and Teas part. Yami had continued his pervy antics whilst Tea was blindfolded and was very amused when she would try and find him by sound. Tea was equally amused when she had her own fun with Yami when it was his turn to be blindfolded. They were told off a few times for their inappropriateness yet that didnt stop them; obviously.
The end of lesson came all to soon as they were all dismissed from class. Yami and Tea walked down the halls towards they're designated changing rooms. Yami gave Teas rump one last slap before running off into the Boys changing rooms.

'YAMI!!' she yelled after him before shaking her head and slowly walked into the room. She was immediatly pummeled with questions from all the girls.

'OOOOh you were with Yami what was it like?'

'Are you guys going out?'

'I saw what he was doing that little perve!!'

'What did he do? WHat did it feel like?'

'ARGH!! Stop it!! 'She yelled before politely pushing past them in an effort to find her freinds. She stripped off and walked into the showers, towel in hand. She sighed as the hot water beat down on her skin. Her mind wandered to the previous lesson. And what a lesson it was! She couldnt believe how well her and Yami had gotten on. She blushed lightly as she remembered his pervey antics.

Scence Change:

Tea walked into the Science lab and sat down in her seat. Ryou came a sat next to her smiling sweetly.

'Hey Ryou how you doing?' Sh
e greeted smiling.

'Good thanks you?' He repiled. Though yet again her conversation was interrupted as the teacher walked in.

'Good morning class' She cheered. 'Remember today is the day i shall set your assignments! You will be in twos and i will be the one to decide.' She smiled and made her way round the class. Ryou and Tea took this chance to chat comfortably.
The teacher stopped infront of Tea and glanced around the class.
'Ok Miss Gardner you are to be partnered with Mr.Yami Mouto' she smiled and moved onto Ryou. Tea turned to Yami and shrugged her shoulders. He chuckled as he grinned cheekily whilst giving a small thumbs up at her.

After class:

'Yami im really sorry im paired with you again'

'Dont apologise Tea its fine! Really im glad im with you we make a good team!' He chuckled. Wow she loved that laugh. Deep yet gentle.

'God Tea dont let it get to you' She protested in her head.

'So whos house?' he asked as they slowly made their way to they're next class.

'Well you can come round mine and we can use my mums art studio seeing as my parents are away' She suggested.

'Perfect! After school we can walk back together!' he grinned.
'Oh god me and Yami alone i dont know if i will be able to handle it' Tea thought nervously. ' Hopefully Biology will take my mind of things' she mused.

TBC

Next chappie soon! =^^=



Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yafoolin on January 26, 2007, 3:15:38 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinThis is great so far update soon

fairywarrior on January 26, 2007, 10:01:22 PM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorThanks =^^=
I might do the next chapter later today ^^!
im glad you like it!