Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Experiments and Cake!

What happens when Yami and Tea get paired off in every single subject that day at school?? Has someone been mischevious or is it just plain luck? Read to find out =]

Chapter 2 - Experiments and Cake!

Chapter 2 - Experiments and Cake!
Tea and Yami sat down next to eachother in the Biology lab. The teacher sauntered in happily and set his work down on his desk.

'Right class settle down settle down!' He ordered.

'Today we are going to be doing an experiment to find out the acidity of the following liquids' He began writing on the chalk board. 'You will be working with the person next to you. Joey will you please hand out the instruction sheets to each desk please?'

'Yes Sir!' Joey saluted and the class laughed as he joked about behind the teachers back.

'Remember Safety glasses and measuring equipment class' The teacher said as he clipped Joey round the head as punishment.

'So, if you get the equipment i will start setting up the experiment' Tea smiled to Yami whilst scanning the instructions.
Yami gave her a blank look. 'Um Tea?'

'Hm? Yes Yami?'

'Um...You do know that i suck at Biology dont you?' Yami rubbed the back of his neck in embarresment. Tea just laughed as Yami gave her a blank look.

'Yami dont worry i'll help you!' She smiled at him and walked off to collect the apparatus required. Yami smiled after her, happy that he was partnered with her.....again.

A little later:

'Hahahaha no Yami you need to pour the water in here!!!' Tea laughed aloud as she watched Yami pour water into an empty glass.

'Oh Tea im no good at this!' He protested setting the glass of acid down in defeat.

'Here, watch' She carefully picked up the acid and slowly poured it into a glass filled with yet another acid that Yami could not recognise. She then gently placed the bottle over a bunsen burner and waited for the reaction to take place. She then recorded it on paper and poured away the solution.

'See easy as pie!' She cheered. 'All we have to do now is to repeat the experiment until the reaction dosent take place!'

'Oh....' Yami stated, obviously feeling a little embarresed by getting confused at the simplicity of the experiment.
This time Yami did the next part of the experiment, with a little help from Tea of course.

Time flew by and eventually the bell for lunch rang throughout the school. The hustle and Bustle of the lunch queue was not the only thing on Teas mind:

'Wow its a bit of a coincidence that me Yami are paired for every subject today'

Her eyes wandered to where Yami was sitting talking and laughing with Yugi, Joey and Tristan. She sighed and collected her lunch; walking over to her friends and sitting down in silence.

'Hey Tea' Yugi beamed. 'I havent seen you all day!!'
'Hi Yugi! How have you been?' She returned the smile.
'Good thanks!' He began to stuff his face with burgers and chips whilst she delecatly ate her Salad in comfortable silence.
Joey and Tristan began arguing over who should get Yami's left over pudding.

'I vote i should have it!' Joey argued.
'Why you? i saw it first!' Tristan faught back.
'No i did!'
'I did!'
'No i did!'
'MINE!'
'MINE!'

'Aghhhhh stop arguing over MY food!!' Yami yelled, abviously fed up of their constant biccering. They both sulked and sat back down staring at the chocolate fudge cake sat neatly ontop of a plate.

'He started it....' Tristan muttered.
'Right thats it mister!' Joey grabbed the pudding and threw aiming for his face. Tristan ducked, just missing a face full of pie. He laughed but then realised his mistake as he turned round to see Tea sitting there covered in chocolate pudding.
She breathed in and out heavily conrtolling her anger before tipping her lunch over and sprinting out of the hall in embarresment. Everyone laughed at her as she ran past them into the ladies room.

'Oops...' Joey muttered.

'Nice going Joey' Yami said as he ran after her.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yafoolin on February 10, 2007, 1:59:06 AM

yafoolin on
yafoolinPoor Tea

fairywarrior on February 10, 2007, 3:25:27 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorLol! Yeh !

CoStanleyQueen5 on February 9, 2007, 9:27:22 PM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Oh my. Poor Tea! Please write more soon!

fairywarrior on February 9, 2007, 10:33:26 PM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorLol!!
I will ;)

Thanks for the comment!