Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Just a little kiss

What happens when Yami and Tea get paired off in every single subject that day at school?? Has someone been mischevious or is it just plain luck? Read to find out =]

Chapter 3 - Just a little kiss

Chapter 3 - Just a little kiss
'Tea?' Yami asked as he entered the ladies room - obviously unfazed at his mistake as a few girls hurried past him in embarresment. He noticed another younger looking girl in the corner washing her hands.

'Excuse me?'

'Yes!!' the girl asked clearly surprised to see him in there.

'Did a girl named Anzu run in here at all?' The girl pointed to a small toilet in the far corner. Yami bowed in aproval and approached the cubicle slowly.

'Tea? You in there?' He whispered.

'Go away' came the sniffled reply. Yami sighed as he pushed the door open to see her trying to clean her uniform and hair.

'Surely you need a mirror for that?' he mused, watching her.

'I said leave me alone, Yami' she choked out.

'No' Came the simple reply. He just about managed to kneel down infront of her after squeezing the door shut. She broke down again as he pulled her into a hug.

'That was so embaressing Yami, everyone was pointing and laughing and-'

'Sssshhhh its ok' he cooed whilst rubbing her back in small, comforting circles.
Eventually she calmed down and just sat there in his arms, soaking up his warmth.
She gently pulled away and sat up drying her eyes. Thats when Yami saw her properly - her hair was covered in chocolate and her school uniform jacket had chocolate icing spread over it like butter on bread.

'Come on lets go and get you cleaned up - i think i have a spare shirt you can borrow if you want' He said.

'Really?'

'Its the least i could do' He smiled down at her once standing.
Thats when he realised his mistake. They were completely stuck. Tea giggled as they tried to squirm around each other. They both turned to the side and immediatly got meshed together. Tea blushed as she looked up into his eyes - so warm and inviting. They're bodies were pushed right up together. Yami surpressed a moan as they're pelvis's rubbed up against eachother.

He looked down at her. Big mistake. His eyes wandered down to her body and in a flash he was brushing his lips against hers. The kiss was soft and eventually Tea closed her eyes and melted in his arms. He pushed harder as his intentions grew higher, his arm wrapped firmly around her waist as one of hers found its way around his neck. They're free hands meshed together tightly as they kissed harder and harder becoming more and more passionate as emotions grew.

Finally air drew them apart. Tea's eyes were filled with plea for more of his soft touch as his were filled with lust and deep passion for the girl standing with him.

'That was....'

'Amazing....' Tea breathed, finishing his sentence for him.

'What would the gang say? If they found out?' Tea asked, clearly worried at the circumstances they had gotten themselves in.

'We would say that....it was just a little kiss' He grinned. She immediatly pulled him down and kissed him again - this time with even more intesity then before. His tongue found its way into her mouth and this caused Tea to admit a rather loud moan.

'Sssshhh!!' He chuckled. 'What would we do if someone caught us?'

'We would simply say.... it was just a little kiss..' She purred.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Yami stop it!' Tea giggled as Yami grabbed her around the waist and tickled her stomach.

'Do you want this project to get a good grade?' She asked.

'Yes....' He answered sheepishly.

'Then lets get on with it!' She pushed him aside and set down the art things in her mums studio. 'So we could draw a big Plant cell her along with a maybe a rose so it shows that its a plant cell...' She rambled on for a while whilst Yami just stood back and watched her.

'Hey Yami your good at art arent you?' She asked suddenly. Yami snapped out of his daze and looked at her.

'Yes' he answered.

'Great! Then you can draw the rose!' He shrugged his shoulders and grabbed the pencil of her and gently began to drawn on the paper.
A few minutes later and Yami was done.

'Wow....you really are good at art!' Tea gawked at the perfectly shaped flower sitting in front of her.
Yami sighed as he watched her paint it in different shades of red.

'Can we finish this later?' He asked a little too impatiently.

'Why? You bored?'

'No i just had ...other stuff....in mind' He raised his eyebrows up and down.

'You horny little...perve!' She huffed whilslt packing away the paints.

'Im hurt Tea!! Actualy hurt! Hurt!'

'Ok ok i get it your hurt!' She sighed as she tackled him. He embraced her tightly. He smiled down at her.

'Just a litlle kiss?' he pleaded.

'Ok....just a little kiss...' She leant up and once again and they're lips brushed in the tangles of love.






PHEW!! RELIEF!! i can finally start my new story :P

I hope you enjoyed it - i know it was rather a quick/short ending but i like to get my stories done and out of the way!

=^+^=

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yafoolin on February 21, 2007, 11:56:38 AM

yafoolin on
yafoolinThis was great can't wait for your next story

fairywarrior on February 21, 2007, 4:18:21 PM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorThanks alot yafoolin :)

And thanks for all of your comments too ;]