Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Its simple really

This is just the musings of duel monsters between Yami and Tea ;)

R+R!!

Chapter 1 - Its simple really

Chapter 1 - Its simple really
'So then whats this one?' She asked, holding a card up.

'Thats pot of green, its a trap card and it allows the player to draw two extra cards from their deck, its simple really'

'Looks kind of ugly to me' she wrinkled her nose.

'Haha! Tea it dosent matter what the card looks like, it's what its strength is and if it can effectively defeat the opposition' He said, glancing across the table at her as she shuffled through the new deck he had just given her.

'Ah Dark Magician Girl? I cant believe you put this in here!!' She squealed in delight, waving the card about whilst admiring it. He simply smiled at her, noticing her enthusiasm in a card she has rarely used.

'Thankyou so much!!' She leapt up and ran to him, hugging him with all her might. He yelped in fright but none the less hugged her back.

She sat back her in seat and relaxed, still shuffling through her cards. He to rummaged through his own, trying in anguish to find the card he had wanted to give her in the first place.

'Oh i remember this card.....change of hearts right?' She held the card up. Yami simply nodded. 'Bakura used this against you in the first duel you had' She remembered.

'Yes, i remember, unfortunately' He sighed, those times were tough. Bakura had put his friends in danger, put HER in danger and that was something he was not very fond of. To see her hurt made him guilty, like it was all his fault. Even with Yugi's reassurance, he couldnt help but feel sorry for her to be stuck in all this saving the world crap.

'Oh my God, Dark Magician too?' She gasped holding the card up to her face, analysing his strong features. 'Your too good to me' She concluded putting the card back down.

'I only give the best cards to my most special treasure' He smiled up at her whilst she blushed at his comment.

'Wow, she's pretty!' Tea looked over at a card Yami was holding out to her. She gratefully accepted it and admired the young girls features. Shoulder length brown hair, bright blue eyes and a pair of impressive white wings that shot out and touched the sky.

'I often look at that card' Yami mused.

'Hm? Really, how come?' Tea asked, clearly interested.

'Well, she reminds me of you...' He answered, standing up. Tea looked up at him wide eyed.

'But...she's an angel..' Tea replied, as Yami sat down next to her.

'Exactly....' He whispered kissing her neck. She moaned and leaned into his touch. He showered kisses up and down her neck, over her cheeks, along her jaw line until he reached her mouth. He stopped and looked down into her eyes, longing for his touch.

'Please kiss me Yami....' She whispered. He immediatly pressed his lips against her own, earning a hard groan on her part. His hands roamed her body making her shiver in delight as she too made her own fumbling explorations of his well toned chest.
Buttons became loose on their tops as the kiss became more passionate, but of course these moments are always interrupted.

'Yami have you seen the......er....oh sorry to interrupt!' Yugi hid his eyes from view. Yami and Tea immediatly broke apart fixing themselves - doing up buttons and what not.

'Yami was just teaching me Duel monsters!!' Tea said, fidgeting with her skirt.

'Sure...more like teaching you how to Duel with your tongue!!'

'YUGI!' They yelled simultaneously.

'Sorry, sorry! Anyway Yami can you help me get this box down?' He motioned to the kitchen.

'Sure, I'll be back in a minute Tea' He said before running off.

She sighed and continued to a shuffle through her cards.

'maybe i could challenge him to a duel, now with my new deck i might get a bit closer to beating him' She thought happily.

'Actually come to think of it i barely know how to use these cards' She stared down at an unfamiliar trap card. 'Jesus it must take Yami ages to remember these! Look at all the numbers! Oh maths was never my strong point..'

'You'll get the hang of it'

'That was quick' She smiled up ay her boyfriend.

'Yugi's just lazy and needed me to move a box for him'

'I HEARD THAT!!' Yugi yelled from the other room. They chuckled as they heard him playing with his games.

'So you want me to teach you?' He asked politely.

'I kind of already know the basics, but i would like to know what the hel this is' She held up a card containig a little brown ball of fur known as Kuriboh. He laughed.

'Its simple really...'

And from that moment on, Tea spent the next 3 hours learning all of the tricks of the trade about Duel Monsters - something she thought she would never see herself doing. And her advice came from the one person she trusted the most, The king of Games himself.






Finis

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yafoolin on February 25, 2007, 8:50:43 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinUpdate soon

fairywarrior on February 26, 2007, 12:27:37 AM

fairywarrior on
fairywarriorWill do!

I take you thought it was ok? =^^=

yafoolin on February 26, 2007, 11:52:28 AM

yafoolin on
yafoolinI loved it. It was soooooo sweet