Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Summery and Author’s note

UPDATED 2/28/07 Added 14
For full Summery see chapter titled summery.
Aang needs a firebending teacher before time runs out. Zuko still wants to capture him. But what happens when he meets an old friend of Uncle Iroh’s and learns . . .

Chapter 1 - Summery and Author’s note

Chapter 1 - Summery and Author’s note






The Wings of War





Summery

The Avatar, twelve year old Aang has mastered water bending. But while he has learned Earth bending, he still has much to learn. Not to mention the fact that he and his friends, Sokka, and Katara, have not yet found a teacher so that Aang can learn the art of bending fire. The truth of the matter is, is that Aang has nowhere near the skill needed to defeat the Fire Lord, Ozai, and there are exactly four months before summer's end and the comet's arrival.

Fire lord Ozai's exiled son, The hot-tempered prince Zuko, is still determined to capture the Avatar. To him it is the only way to regain his lost honor. But a chance meeting of one of General Iroh's old friends may just, redefine what Zuko knows to be true. What is more important, the Avatar, or the well being of the exiled Prince's people.



Standard disclaimer does apply

2/28/07
 
Ok folks this is it.  The End of the story.  I actually finished it, though I know some of you thought I wouldn’t :p
I’m sorry it took so long.  The problem was the shows took a turn I didn’t expect so I was unable to make this as long as I originally hoped with out jumping completely of the plot line.  Still I hope you all enjoy.  Let me know what you think.  And maybe, just maybe, I’ll write another story.


Authors note:





Love it? Hate it? Let me know.


Also, Any answers to questions directly relating to this story will be posted here. Its simpler for me if I post my replies here, so the reader may want to check this page once and a while


6/18/06





Ok so with the new shows out I have lots of new things to work in. In the next few chapters it will be explained how Zuko got a new ship, something Ive been struggling with since he became a fugitive, where Taph is, and a few other things that Im sure will pop up. I do not plan to change the earlier chapters as that would change the story too much. So any new information given in the show will be worked into later chapters.



12/??/05





PLEASE READ . . .





I do not have regular access to a TV, so Im relying on show summaries to keep things smooth. If you find something odd, or think I missed something let me know :D ideas and advice are always welcome.



??/??/05





Ok, so Im back. Im sorry things took so long.





I was lucky enough to have presented Chapter one as a dream, meaning that it has been left alone. Explanations of the events seen in the dream will come in later chapters (five) hopefully to every ones satisfaction. Chapter two has been edited. Zhao has been changed to an OC (Ishi) I believe that this character can take the place of the other. I did not wish to completely delete this story and I intend to keep this as close to the shows as possible. I hope people will read the new version before they continue with the rest




Thanks





Falcon





Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

haley_and_delanies_art on March 21, 2006, 5:50:18 AM

haley_and_delanies_art on
haley_and_delanies_artKOOL!!!! Sry i forgot 2 comment b4...great story update soon!!!!

M-dawg on May 2, 2005, 12:01:45 PM

M-dawg on
M-dawgSound interesting. I can't wait till' the next chapter.