Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Olette's secret

This is almost like a series of short stories about how what some of the characters from kingdom hearts think and feel about eachother. All of the Chapters connect somehow and when all of the chapters are typed..the whole thing would make sense.

Chapter 1 - Olette's secret

Chapter 1 - Olette's secret
She was that girl with the straight yet at the same time, wavy brown hair..the one that always hung out with those three guys. She was that girl who had a secret crush on one of those guys. That guy with the spikey blonde hair..yeah..that guy. She saw him turning the corner and her heart skipped a beat but then, she saw him holding hands with..her..the new girl. That girl with short blonde hair and a pure white dress, that's when her heart stopped. "Hey Olette!" said the blonde headed boy as he flashed her a smile. She stopped and stared..wow..look at his gorgeous eyes..those deep blue jewels that i could swim in forever..they're almost as beautiful now as they are when we sit on the clocktower with Hayner and Pence...she was hypnotized, lost in his eyes until she snap back to reality. All she could do was flash a smile back.be convincing,she told herself. She watched them walk away..together. "Goodbye..Roxas" she just barely whispered. Because behind her happy smile, was something that she had been hiding from everyone since the day that Roxas and that new girl met..a broken heart..

**Just remember..not every princess gets the prince..and not every ending is happy.**

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment