Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Mixed Feelings Of A Boy Named Roxas

This is almost like a series of short stories about how what some of the characters from kingdom hearts think and feel about eachother. All of the Chapters connect somehow and when all of the chapters are typed..the whole thing would make sense.

Chapter 2 - Mixed Feelings Of A Boy Named Roxas

Chapter 2 - Mixed Feelings Of A Boy Named Roxas
Ding! Ding! He jumped off the trolley, his spikey blonde hair gleamed in the sunlight, his deep blue eyes shined. Sea-salt ice cream in hand he brang it to his mouth and took a bite Ouch! Brain Freeze! He walked down the alley. Suddenly he heard footsteps running fast behind him. Ahh! Am I being chased? "Roxas!" he heard a familiar voice shout. He turned around to see a boy with wavy blonde hair that stood up, almost naturally. "Oh! Hey Hayner!" he replied. He saw Hayner look down ar his ice cream and a frown covered up his smile. "Ah man!" Hayner shouted "You mean I bought you one for nothing!?" "HaHa! It's okay! I'd be honored to eat another one..just for you pal!" laughed Roxas. He looked down at Hayner's hand. Wait a second...Why does Hayner have 5 ice creams? Last I checked..there were only 4 of us.. The two friends continued walking down the alley. "Hayner..whay are there 5 ice creams?" asked Roxas. "Oh!" exclaimed Hayner "I almost forgot! I met this amazing girl today..she's new here and her name's Namine." "NAMINE!?" exclaimed Roxas. What in the world is she doing here..and wait...how can Hayner see her? "Yeah...weird..when i mentioned your name she yelled it exactly the same way you did...well..anyways...I was planning to ask her to the...Hey! I knew you'd find your way Namine!" exclaimed Hayner. Find her way?? What? Sure enough Roxas looked up and saw her, that beautiful, mysterios girl with the short blonde hair and pure white dress. "Namine" he said to himself. He looked over at Hayner, expecting the world to freeze before his eyes as it always did whenever she appeared. However, Hayner just looked back at Roxas awkwardly, "What?...what?" Hayner asked, confused. "What's going on?" Roxas asked Namine "Why isn't the world stopping?" "What do ya mean?" asked the ever so confused Hayner. "Umm...could you give me a moment with Roxas...Hayner?" Namine asked in her usually serene like voice. Hayner just stood there awhile..trying to put this all together. * ahem! Roxas cleared his throat sarcastically. "Oh!" Hayner snapped out of his trance "Right..Okay!...Okay!...I'm going!" Hayner said as he slipped away to "The Usual Spot". Now, it was just the two of them..face to face..Roxas..to Namine. "So tell me..what's going on?" Roxas repeated. She just stood there smiling, and then she said, "I'm free Roxas..I'm finally free!" He was confused. "What? That's great! But...Why are you here?" he asked. Namine stood there..Wow! Look at how gorgeous her eyes are..and how fair her skin is..and her hair! I just want to run my fingers through them! "Well" she finally continued. "I...I...kinda feel..safe when your around...and...and there's just something in my heart telling me that...that I need to be with you." Woah! Thought Roxas. His heart started to beat fast. "I...I...umm." he hesitated. Oh no! What do I say? Should I say what I feel? Or would that be too much? I have to say something quick or she'll think I don't like her back..comne on Roxas! Say something already!"You want to go get some ice cream" He finally said. What? That was the most lame line that I could ever think of!Namine blushed. "Oh, but you already..have one" she pointed out. Roxas looked over at the ice cream melting away on his hand Ah! He threw it in a conviently placed garbage can. "Oh....It...Fell." he said. "Haha" Namine laughed "Let's go." He walked over to her and she took his hand. Roxas turned red. They started walking toward Jeff's ice cream shop. He didn't think that it was time to tell her how he really felt, how he wanted, no, needed to be with her, to protect her..to make sure that nothing or no one hurts her. They turned the corner and saw that girl, with the brown hair that was straight yet at the same time, wavy brown hair. His heart stopped. Oh no! It's Olette! What's she going to think, no less, say?...is...is it normal for a guy to have mixed feelings about a girl who's...a friend? I...I kinda really like Olette..more than a friend but I feel the same way about Namine but the problem is...I don't know who I feel for more.OH! It's over now..Olette's going to think me and Namine are together. I don't want to hurt her. Oh NO! She's looking! Say something Roxas! Quick! NOW! "Hey Olette!" He blurted out and he smiled at her. But she just stood there.Ahh! What's wrong with her? Did...did I hurt her? Should I introduce her to Namine?? NO NO! that would be like..bragging or something. Then she smiled back.There's something wrong with her..I could tell..that's not Olette's smile..the smile that she gives me when we're sitting on the clock tower, talking and laughing. Olette's smile makes her heart and soul glow. Something caught Roxas' eye in mid-thought in the back of a shop that Olette was in front of. Is that...Pence??Whatever. He put his thoughts back on Olette. If only I said something to her, Namine wouldn't have told me how she felt about me and I wouldn't be holding hands with her ..and..and..I wouldn't be stuck with these mixed feelings.

**When you feel for somebody strong enough to call it love..you should always let them know...always.**

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment