Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Life In Toonyville

Tom Pawz's crazy life story!

Chapter 2 - Life In Toonyville

Chapter 2 - Life In Toonyville
 Toonyville, one of the most craziest towns known in the tooniverse. Famous for their craziness and their pie.The place was loaded with gangs, and danger around every corner. Down the street was a sky blue dog with a navy blue shirt with fireworks on it and baggy brown shorts running for his life. His name, Tom Pawz.....
 
A gang member threw a knife towards Tom missing him by a hair (literally)
 
Tom:Hey watch it with those knives!
Gang Bunny: You''re a dead man pup!
Tom:What did I do!? All I did was ask a question!
Gang Cat:No one dares talk to us without authority!
Tom: Jeez, sounds very petty if you ask me...
*gang member throws a knife*
Tom: *Girly Scream* *runs faster*
 
Tom runs and slips into an alley. The gang runs right passed the alley and Tom gave a sigh of relief.
 
Tom:I can''t stay here and continue living like this everyday...........If I do I''ll get killed!
 
 Tom leaves the alley and walks to his little blue townhouse. He goes to his living room where his parents was. He began to say his announcement.
 
Tom:Mum, Dad I have something to tell you....
Tom''s Mom:What is it sweetie
Tom: I decided to move to Toontown.
 
There was a long silence in the room, Tom''s Dad spoke up.
 
Tom''s Dad: Well it could be for the better...
Tom''s Mom: He''ll better off and safer if he goes to live there.
Tom''s Mom: Okay, you can go... But be careful!
Tom: Thanks a lot! *hugs his parents*
 
Tom runs up the stairs to pack up for his journey, his journey to Toontown.
 
When he finished packing he went downstairs to say his goodbyes. After a whole bunch of kissing and "I love yous" Tom went out the door and to the train station. Tom bought his ticket and hopped on the train to toontown. Tom stuck his head out the window as the train moved. He began yelling out.
 
Tom: Toontown here I come!
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NuttyRulez221 on June 18, 2006, 8:48:18 PM

NuttyRulez221 on
NuttyRulez221YAY! I can't wait for the next chapter! ^^

JoeTheRiverOtter on June 18, 2006, 1:34:01 PM

JoeTheRiverOtter on
JoeTheRiverOtterReally nice. B ut it would be a lot better though if it didn't look like a movie script. Just a little constructive criticism.