Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the new kids

the shamans are all in sixth grade and are teaching others.

Chapter 1 - the new kids

Chapter 1 - the new kids


Shaman school

By Sean Martinson







I thought that u should know that Devyn and Mariah are friends of mine who prefer to use cover names. They are both girls. I am a boy. My cover name is Zolo. My friends who don't prefer aliases are gabe and tony.

Chap. 1

The new kids

Zolo walked into school on the first day of school. He was glad to get inside because it was the most miserable day outside. He went to his locker wich he covered with his body so that no one noticed him slip a sword behind his coat. U couldn't be too careful in the time that shamans run amuck. Not that his sword alone would do him any good. “If only I were a shaman. I wouldn't be in this school. I'd be out there trying to become shaman king, instead I'm in here learning junk that I don't even need to know. I mean how is 18x20 going to help me in the world.” He thought to himself as he brought his books out of the locker. “If only I were a shaman” he thought again as he entered his 6th grade classroom. When he came in everyone stared at him. “nice do dude” said one particularly stupid kid. Zolo was on him in a flash. The kid had made fun of Zolo's purple spikes and zolo was going to tell him why he doesn't make fun of Zolo's hair when the teacher walked in. Zolo quickly let go and sat down. He sat next to devyn and behind Mariah. Behind him were Tony and Gabe. It was a small class so no one sat next to him. “Listen up class” came the loud drone from the teacher. “We have 5 new students. They are Zeke, Yoh, Faust, trey, and len. They are from the shaman tournament. Us teachers thought they needed education. Now go find seats.” “I wouldn't even be safe as a shaman” thought zolo as Faust took the seat next to him, Zeke sat next to Faust, Len sat next to Mariah, Yoh sat next to Tony, and Trey sat next to Devyn. Zolo could tell that Mariah and Devyn liked the people who sat next to them but it seemed as if trey was looking longingly at Len who was giving a murderous look back. All Zolo knew was that Faust was really cool looking. Suddenly zolo noticed five more people. They were floating! “oh god” thought zolo. “Now I'm seeing things”. Len noticed him staring at the ghost next to him. “oh you can see him” said len in a very rude tone. “I guess you may have a trace of shamanic powers. Come to the graveyard tonight and me and yoh will find a spirit for you. Then we'll try to teach you to integrate. If you can do that we'll teach you how to make an oversoul.” Then zolo noticed Mariah, Devyn, Gabe, and Tony looking at the ghosts too. “can my friends come” asked Zolo “they can see the ghosts as well.” “if they must” replied len.

The rest of the day dragged on and on, zolo making friends with faust very quickly. Faust was a necromancer but he used the spirit of his dead girlfriend Eliza most of the time. When the bell rang, Zolo went to his locker an grabbed his sword. He slipped it into his rain coat and was off to the graveyard.he met his friends there and waited for Yoh and Len. After 15 minutes they finally came. “Who wants to find a guardian ghost first” asked Yoh. Everybody stepped back and left Zolo standing in front of Yoh and Len. “what is your weapon of choice” asked Len, holding up his kwan-dao. Zolo slipped the sword out of his jacket. It was a large 2 hander sword that was engraved with runes everywhere except for the top inch of the blade. “Where'd you get that sword?!?” asked yoh with an amazed look on his face ”it is at least a thousand years old and, hey how does it fit inside your coat?” “I dunno” said Zolo “just magically shrinks or something.” “that must be what the runes are for partly but they probably have another purpose. Now lets find you a ghost. Give me a sort of description of your ideal ghost.”

“well it oughta have a 2 hander sword like me, and its element would be space, plus it oughta be very big, not fat big but tall and wide, like your bason.” replied Zolo after a minute or so of thinking. “Well here he is, Roranora, an ancient Japanese admiral, who fought using the power of the stars and planets. Mariah picked out a darkness spirit named Kururi, Devyn picked out a wind spirit named , Gabe picked out a water spirit named Yakamaru, and Tony picked out a fire spirit named Hacisanda. “that went so fast we might be able to teach you how to integrate tonight. First wach wat I do then watch Yoh. After that you can try.”he said as he readied his kwan-dao “Bason, spirit form integrate” he yelled as his gigantic spirit became a little spirit ball which he then pushed into his heart “it worked master Len” he said in a voice that was a combination of Bason and Len. “Now watch master Yoh do it.” Said the unearthly voice as Yoh readied his sword. “Amidamaru spirit form, integrate” said Yoh as yet againhis spirit turned into a tiny sphere and was then pushed into Yoh's heart “I am finished master yoh now you can try Zolo” said that combination voice that still freaked Zolo out. “O.K. here goes nothing” he said readying his sword “roranora, spirit form, integrate” he yelled as hepushed the tiny spirit ball into his own heart “it worked. I feel like I could take on the world” he said in his own strange voice as he felt that Roranora would be a mirror of himself. That feels fantastic.


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Keito-Chan on October 4, 2005, 7:40:00 AM

Keito-Chan on
Keito-Chanyeah, 9.5! nice story! *goes off to read more* srry that i could'nt comment before! kk, seeeyz!
~Keito

Necrmancer_girl on August 9, 2005, 12:20:18 AM

Necrmancer_girl on
Necrmancer_girlomg. i luvit! 9/10. and its Karuri u dope! i left u that memo on ur P.D.A!w/e, atleast u got the names right.....and Misia's spirit iz named Zelda.

faustrulesallwithhao on August 2, 2005, 4:52:45 AM

faustrulesallwithhao on
faustrulesallwithhaoplz comment give me my score out of 10 that sort of thing