Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - first fight

the shamans are all in sixth grade and are teaching others.

Chapter 2 - first fight

Chapter 2 - first fight


Chap. 2

The first fight.



Over the next few weeks, Zolo learned how to make an oversoul and he learned spirit control. It was his last shaman training session and he was learning giant spirit control. Once he finally figured it out his spirit was huge. It didn't even use a weapon in its giant form since it's hands were the size of cars. “Now,” said Yoh “ You are ready for your first shaman fight. Zolo come up here and face me. This will be an oversoul only battle. First to run out of furyoku wins, now lets begin” both Zolo and Yoh had their spirits in their swords and were charging at each other when a masked figure stepped in between them. “The shaman tournament has not started yet. Niether of you have passed the test. Whereas all 7 of you are shamans I could start the entry tests now. Let us begin with you, purple haired one.”

Zolo stepped forward. “ I am ready for your test and the names zolo.” “okay, all you have to do is hit me one time.” Said the masked man. Zolo began to charge but then thought up a good idea. He immediately started his over soul and dashed to the mans back where he slashed as hard as he could, but hit something hard that wasn't flesh. “hahahahahaa fool, I have an oversoul too.” Zolo turned, jumped higher than any normal human, and slashed down at the mans head. It hit. “I believe that makes me qualified” the man handed zolo a official shaman pager. “it gives you messages from the king of spirits himself. It goes on your wrist” said the man. Every one else passed the test , but none did it as quickly as Zolo had. When they all had there shaman pagers, they went home, awaiting the next day.



The next day, zolo slipped his sword into his jacket and walked to school. When he got into his classroom early, he sat down and waited for everyone else to get there. His teacher had left the t.v. on and he saw a breaking news story. “ people are flocking from all over the world to see the strange lights in the sky. Wait a second they're disappearing! Yes the lights suddenly dissolved into mid air!! Now back to your normal programming” the normal programming was barney and zolo wanted to throw his sword at the t.v. but decided against it.then class started same as always. But then his pager started shaking. He looked around at his friends and they all had they're arms vibrating. He looked at his pager and it said: there is a war come immediately! The village. Help! Then the pager went blank. He nodded his head to his friends and immediately shot out of the classroom ignoring every one around him. He started his oversoul and used it like a jetpack. He didn't care about the regular people. All they saw was him running extremely fast. He asked Yoh for directions to the village and blasted away.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

faustrulesallwithhao on September 23, 2005, 1:17:53 PM

faustrulesallwithhao on
faustrulesallwithhaoi would submit pictures but the stupid computer won't let me!

Necrmancer_girl on September 10, 2005, 10:05:29 AM

Necrmancer_girl on
Necrmancer_girlsean, this is Misia and Zoe. nice story. one flaw though: WHEN WILL WE TALK??? that's all. on, and it's pretty good so far!