Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - the elders

the shamans are all in sixth grade and are teaching others.

Chapter 3 - the elders

Chapter 3 - the elders


The elders



Zolo was the first to reach the village. What he saw was horrible. An army of mostly necromancers and a few shamans as well. They were at least 50 miles away but u could still see them. They reached the shaman council house where a huge group of shamans were awaiting words from the elders.zolo, Mariah, devyn, yoh, gabe, tony, zeke, Len, trey, and Faust all shuffled into the room. The elders entered the room and explained the situation to all the people. The necromancers were angry that they could not have their armies of skeletons thanks to the new rule. Mariah asked “well wtf do we do about them” in a very loud voice. The elders went into the back room for half an hour. While they were talking everyone got ready for battle zolo put on his plate armor and extendoclaws* (yes he has plate armor and extendoclaws), Mariah put on her scale armor and sharpened her chain sickle**, yoh got his sword ready, Faust got his blade thingy ready, Devyn put on her chain armor and readied her golf club, gabe got his double bladed sword and half plate armor, Tony got his staff and dagger ready, Len readied his Kwan Dao, and Zeke didn't need to do anything. The elders came back in the room and said that we should probably try to take down the shamans and necromancers. They assigned 3 positions as generals which were easily taken by Zolo, Mariah, and Devyn. The other 5 commanding positions were taken by Yoh, Len, Gabe, Tony, and Faust.

“ well” said Mariah “ lets hope we fight well”. “yeah lets” replied Devyn “ or else we'll end up as skeleton food”. “I don't know if skeletons really eat” said Mariah. The elders entered the room again and said that the best way to defeat the enemy was to go after the necromancers and shamans. “well what are we waiting for?” asked zolo “lets go break some bones!”

sorry this chappy was so short. The next chappy will be cool! By the way extendoclaws are gloves with knives built into them that have chains on them and can be thrown. A chainsickle is a blade on a chain.:)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Horokeu_iz_MINE on September 25, 2005, 12:32:04 PM

Horokeu_iz_MINE on
Horokeu_iz_MINEgreat job zolo kun! also, I NEED THOSE PICCIES SCANNED!!!!! SO SCAN THEM!!!!! thankies