Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - the war

the shamans are all in sixth grade and are teaching others.

Chapter 4 - the war

Chapter 4 - the war


The war



Finally the chappy you've been waiting for! People will die! Bones shall be crushed! And for one, the ultimate sacrifice will be made!!! Suspenseful huh hahahaha. This is the only chapter that will have commercial breaks! Lucky u!

I m sorry that I forgot the disclaimer but here it is: I don't own shaman king. I only own zolo and kya(soon to be introduced) I don't own gabe or tony because they own themselves and don't use the internet, and necromancer_girl owns Mariah while horokeu_iz_Mine owns devyn.

On the front lines the shamans were getting ready to fight. Zolo, who had the amazing ability to up his furyoku at any time he wanted, was focusing on getting as much as he could. He had decided that he wouldn't waste his furyoku on giant spirit control and would instead use his oversoul. He learned that he could put an oversoul on his claws and on his sword at the same time. He just used a different spirit for each one. The spirit for his claws was named wakati and she was a cat spirit.He had met a girl named kya whom he really liked. She had long hair that was colored purple, the same exact color as zolos spikes, weird! Lthe night before, Mariah had beat him with devyns golf club for glomping kya. Oh my!

Later he and his part of the army, who's other, lower commanding officer, was Faust, marched onto the field, fully armed. They were the middle flank of the army, wich had three parts. Kya was in his part, obviously. While checking his ranks he found a little girl who seemed to be 4 years old! So zolo, wanting to be cool, told her to go home.

He and his friends emailed with their shaman pagers. Zolo wanted to fight so h emailed lets go to his friends and told his army to charge. “ Roranora, into the sword, wakati into the claws” he yelled as usual, but this time something different happened. His two oversouls combined into one it was like the regular sword, but there were ten spikes extending from both sides. He didn't pay much attention to that though. He just started swinging his sword.

He parried a blow then used the claws on the sword to twist the skeleton away, and it smashed through 10 other skeletons. A few yells of “ so that's why he's general” were made but that was all. The three parts of the army were eating through the ranks of skeletons like yoh eating pizza. Zolo felt stronger even though he looked like he usually did. There, he had finally found one of the necromancers. He had black hair that was long and had no weapon. Zolo took him out like that and about 1 eighth of the army went down. Yay that ment there were only 8 necromancers. He probably had 2 more in front of him. Mariah probably had three in front of her and devyn had 2 . as the battle went on there eventually came down to be one more necromancer and the shamans probably had lost 10 or 11 people, when Zolo noticed another person. Weird, huh? He just took out the necromancer and voila there goes the army. Except for that 1 person. He raised his hands and started to chant. Suddenly a low rumbling came from the ground and out popped a gigantic skeleton. U know blue whales? His fists were as big as one of them. It started crushing things. They all immediately began to fight it but nothing worked. Zolo cut at its head and all the other weak parts of a regular skeleton but nothing worked. Finally Zolo gave up and sat down, or at least that's what it looked like but then he got out a piece of chalk and started drawing strange things on the floor around him. Time seemed to stop as he drew the lines. When he was done, he got up and stood in the middle of the circle and started chanting.

I the son of the unspeakable

With power to destroy all

Use my power to destroy the skeleton

Of years gone by

Be it by my death or life

Destroy it!

And then the circle began to glow. It was so bright that they couldn't see Zolo inside of it. Then the light shot out and destroyed the skeleton. Inside the circle, zolo slumped over and fell into kyas arms.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Horokeu_iz_MINE on October 5, 2005, 7:04:40 AM

Horokeu_iz_MINE on
Horokeu_iz_MINEvery gfood chappy Zolo_kun! but...why don't we talk?? i'm not a mute you know

Necrmancer_girl on October 4, 2005, 11:49:39 PM

Necrmancer_girl on
Necrmancer_girlIS ZOLO DEAD????? good chappy btw!! ttyl zolo-baka!!

faustrulesallwithhao on October 3, 2005, 1:40:14 AM

faustrulesallwithhao on
faustrulesallwithhaooops forgot the commercial breaks. who cares. it is done. just so u know, kya is an oc.