Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - reawakening

the shamans are all in sixth grade and are teaching others.

Chapter 5 - reawakening

Chapter 5 - reawakening


Reawakening



Slowly, Zolo opened his eyes. He was in a bed in a straw hut. Mariah, Devyn, Tony, Gabe, Kya, Faust, Trey, Len, Zeke, and Yoh were standing around him. The moment kya noticed he was awake she glomped him. Mariah took her off saying “I think hes a little too tired for that Kya.” “Faust did you save me? The ritual was supposed to kill me!” said Zolo. Faust shook his head “it was kya. She took furyoku from all of us but she gave the most. All of the furyoku you have is from us. Can't say its that nice of a process. Good thing we didn't have to worry about a giant skeleton thanks to you.” “yeah” said Mariah “what did you do to it?” “ I guess I have to explain don't I?” said Zolo. Everyone nodded. “okay then” said zolo “but I suggest you get len some milk because this is going to be a long story”

“it was about 20 years ago. My mother had been walking for a very long time to get to this town. All she wanted was to buy some food. But then the town was ingulfed in a blast of light and destroyed. Eventually, my mother married that man and he was my original father. But then he was murdered. My mother moved on to other people notknowing that I had inherited my fathers power. But his extent of the power was better than mine. He could use it whenever he wanted and didn't have to sacrifice anything. I had to make the circle and, depending on the size of the thing I wanted to destroy, had to sacrifice some of my furyoku. I probably would be dead if it weren't for kyas quick thinking.”

Then Zolo fell asleep again. The second time he woke up only Kya was in the hut. It was light. “ I brought you some breakfast” said Kya as she put a tray on zolo's bed. “ Just a question” said Zolo “ How long had I been asleep before the first time I woke up?” “A week” replied Kya “ We thought you were dead but look at you, you're not dead. Do you think you have enough strength to give me a hug?” “of course” replied Zolo. “I always will”


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

faustrulesallwithhao on October 9, 2005, 1:38:40 AM

faustrulesallwithhao on
faustrulesallwithhaokk panda chan. btw zoe kun he died to save everyone. If he hadn't done the ritual thingy, everyone would kiss their little hinies goodbye.

Necrmancer_girl on October 5, 2005, 12:08:52 AM

Necrmancer_girl on
Necrmancer_girlZolo, this is Panda. could you do a few things for me??

1) please don't add Kya in your next fanfic. that would make Zoe happy, I think.

2) please make a kiss seen w/ Mariah and zolo!! you and zoe make such a cute couple!!

Necrmancer_girl on October 4, 2005, 11:52:29 PM

Necrmancer_girl on
Necrmancer_girlHEY! YOU PROMISED ZOLO WOULD DIE FOR MARIAH! NOT KYA!

panda: O_o Zoe, are you jealos???
Zoe: HELL NO!!
panda: omg, you are!! cute!!

faustrulesallwithhao on October 3, 2005, 5:14:52 AM

faustrulesallwithhao on
faustrulesallwithhaowhew 2 chapters in one day.That was hard. plz comment. the fanfic is over but thier will be another one soon.