Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - omg

its about Zolo and mariah and devyn, with trey and horo to.

Chapter 1 - omg

Chapter 1 - omg


Omg

Shaman king

Chappy 1

The forest

Disclaimer: I don't own shaman king. I only own Zolo. Mariah is Necrmancer_girl's, and Devyn is Horokeu_iz_MINE's.



Okay so Len and Horo are walking through the forest and they hear some rustling in the trees. Of course, this being a story, they go to check it out. They see some thing purple going through the trees. “OW WTF was that for!” said a loud voice. “It was for giving us away with your friggin purple hair!” said a girl's voice. “Guess we have to make a dazzlin entry now.” Said a different girl's voice. A few seconds later three people did a perfectly synchronized front flip in front of Horo and Ren, who both immediately fainted. “Whoops dev, I think it was a little too dazzling for them” said the guy with purple hair and an electric guitar over his back (yes he changed weapons). “Yup, why did we have to do the dazzling entry again dev?” said the girl with black hair and a chain sickle. “Hey you're the one with a crush on ren” said the girl with long brown hair. The guy with purple hair immediately started smashing ren over the head with the guitar.”Zolo, down boy. Good boy, here's a treat” said the girl with black hair and gave Zolo a candy bar. “Geez Mariah why'd you have to go and let him eat our last candy bar!” said the girl “dev” “well let's get these two up to the house” said Mariah.

Ren woke up in a room with a fireplace in the next room he heard someone talking about taxes. He got up and left the room to get some milk. As he turned into the kitchen, he got hit in the face by the back of Zolo's guitar which was going to be swung at devyn. “Woops, looks like I hit him again. Oh well. Why won't you get a job devyn? Our savings and inheritance will only last so long thanks to taxes!” “Hey if I get a job you have to get one too.” Said devyn “why don't you pour some water on Ren.” “I don't want water I want milk!” said ren. He sat down and had some milk from the fridge. Zolo got out a can of dr.pepper and chugged the whole thing then let out an enormous burp. “Zolo, how many times do I have to say not to do that” said Mariah as she entered the room dragging a half awake Horo. “leggo of me” said horo. “no. you need to drink something. Um how bout dr.pepper” said Mariah. Zolo burped “nope all gone”. Len suggested milk. Horo drank it happily. “Now where were we. Oh. We need to find jobs or we'll be kicked out of Zolo's house by the tax people.” Said devyn. “how about a band! I have a guitar and theres a keyboard downstairs. I'll need some money to buy an amp though.” Suggested Zolo. “perfect idea. Lets go into town to buy some stuff an get rid of those two.” Said devyn pointing at len and horo. “No please we beseech you! We'll pay rent!” said Horo and len simulteneosly. Mariah, Devyn, and Zolo held a little conference and decided to let them stay. “but you're coming with us into town!” said zolo. They left in zolo's car. (zolo is 16)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flame_sniper1313 on July 15, 2006, 10:54:55 AM

Flame_sniper1313 on
Flame_sniper1313i can't belive taht thsi is the fist time i'm reading this..........kewl so far Zolo-baka

Necrmancer_girl on December 31, 2005, 11:08:57 AM

Necrmancer_girl on
Necrmancer_girlgreat chappie Zolo-kun!!can't wait to read chappy 2!