Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - town

its about Zolo and mariah and devyn, with trey and horo to.

Chapter 2 - town

Chapter 2 - town


Town



Disclaimer: I don't own shaman king or Mariah or devyn. I only own Zolo.

When they got to town, they first stopped by the guitar place to buy an amp for zolos guitar and 3 microphones. Zolo drooled over the cool electric guitars but was dragged away by Mariah. “You get to buy a new guitar when the band gets of the ground Ok?” said Devyn watching Mariah dragging zolo to the car seen as hes the only one with a drivers license. They then went to the super market to buy Dr.Pepper, Milk, and cereal. After that they went to caribucks coffee. They all love coffee. Zolo drank 3 hole mugs. Then they bought a 10 pound bag of coffee beans and went back to the house. But there was no house. Just some charred remains. “BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!!!” Yelled zolo. “I've seen this kind of burning before” said horo “ this is arson. By none other than Hao Asakura!”

“well who the heck is hao asakura?” asked Devyn. “I am” said a voice from behind them. All 5 of our heroes yelled “CRAP” at the same time and immediately started fighting. “Roranora spirit form, giant spirit control” yelled zolo. “Zelda spirit form, giant spirit control” said Devyn! “Karuri spirit form, giant spirit control” yelled Mariah. Horo and Len looked at them like they were wierdos. “YOU'RE SHAMANS!” screamed Horo and len at the same time. Those two activated their spirit controls two and the battle began. Zolos giant spirit worked in perfect harmony with devyn and Mariah's spirits. Even so, It still didn't stop hao. He beat them all. “HAHAHAHAHA I knew I'd find you Zolo Demimaru. Now you will pay for what you did to me!” laughed hao. “You underestimate me and my friends. Time for the Trinity!” said Zolo in a mocking tone. “Roranora, Karuri, Zelda, Trinity spirit control. Into Zolo!” all three of the friends yelled at the same time and Zolo glowed with a strange light. “HAO, YOU WILL NOT HARM MY FRIENDS. I WILL DESTROY YOU!” Hao was thrown of his spirit and his spirit toppled down on him. The strange light stopped and Zolo fainted from exhaustion.

Zolo was in a tent. He got out of the sleeping bag he was in and got dressed. He left the tent and found Mariah, Horo, Len, and Devyn sitting around a table drinking Dr.Pepper. Zolo didn't speak to them until after he chugged a whole pot of coffee. “Nothing like coffee in the morning to wake you up eh?” he said. “Why was Hao after you?” asked Mariah. “well to make a long story short, I killed Yoh and Hao is very angry at me for it.” “ you son of a `icannot complete that' Yoh was my friend!” screamed horo and started smaking zolo wit his snow bourd but was easily defended against. “you don't understand. Yoh was brainwashed to do Haos bidding. It was a kill or be killed situation. If it makes you happy to hear it, I buried my sword with him.” Horo stopped. “Fine then. But we are not staying with you. Goodbye.” And Horo and Len left the campsite, never to be seen again (by them at least).

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flame_sniper1313 on July 15, 2006, 10:57:22 AM

Flame_sniper1313 on
Flame_sniper1313Awww, Horo had to leave..........*looks wistfully after Horo* ah well, nice story so far.........time to read chappy three!

Necrmancer_girl on December 31, 2005, 11:11:46 AM

Necrmancer_girl on
Necrmancer_girlo_O scarey....MAKE MARIAH TALK MORE BAKA!!!!!! and her spirits are Zhen and Karuri (Zhen's a guy....)