Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - zolos storie

its about Zolo and mariah and devyn, with trey and horo to.

Chapter 3 - zolos storie

Chapter 3 - zolos storie


Zolos story

Disclaimer: read the last freakin disclaimer!

“Who the hey da hoo are you. Really tell us ur story.” Said Mariah vindictively. “Do I have to? It's a long story.” Whined zolo. “yes you do or else we won't stay here.” Replied Mariah. “okay okay. Here we go.” Sighed zolo. “ I was born at the same moment that my mother died. Technically, I'm dead, but as you can see, I'm not. Many people, including Hao, think I should be. My deadness makes me able to channel up to 3 spirits at the same time. That's why Hao came after me. That's why I was hiding in this freakin town in the first place. Plus my dad died so I don't have any parents.” “awwww” said Mariah as she glomped Zolo. “Mariah down girl, down, good girl. Heres a cookie” said Devyn as she gave Mariah a cookie. “awwww man, does she have to! That was fun!” whined Zolo. “Okay, sick him Mariah!” said devyn as Mariah jumped on Zolo. “ aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww” she said as she bowled Zolo over. “geez a little too freaking enthusiastic Mariah” Said zolo as he ran to the campfire. “hey guess what day it is tomorrow?!?” said Mariah enthusiastically. “gee I dunno its February so maybe OH NO” *gloom covers Zolo* “That's right Zolo its valentines day! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA” laughed Mariah.*smiles really big like this :D*. “umm does she have a crush on anyone else???” asks Zolo “Not as of now. Turns out ren doesn't have naturally spiked hair.” Said devyn matter-of-factly. *zolo eneters his tent in gloom* “what you don't like Mariah? I know you do” said devyn. “yeah I do but its not that it's the how many letters do you think she can write in one night thing” said zolo as he got ready to zip up his tent. “ohh. Here use this padlock” Said devyn as she give him a big huge padlock. “thank you” he said. The tent flap closed and there was a loud KACHINK.

The next day… “devyn how old was that pad lock and how strong” yelled zolo as he awoke to a mountain of letters with 3 boxes of chocolates on top. “umm I bought it yesterday and it was the biggest one there why?” yelled devyn. “I think Mariah kun broke it.” Said zolo. He left his tent and thought he had something he didn't do. He looked at mariahs tent and remembered what it was. He rushed into his tent for an hour and comes back out. He gos to the table and puts something on mariahs chair then he started eating some dried prunes. (they have nothing but prunes and money.)

Sorry the chapter has to end their but I wanna see this show and its on in a few so plz comment.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

faustrulesallwithhao on January 26, 2009, 10:40:52 AM

faustrulesallwithhao on
faustrulesallwithhaoits fun to reread these now that im older.

Necrmancer_girl on December 31, 2005, 11:22:31 AM

Necrmancer_girl on
Necrmancer_girlexuse me, i ment what did give to Mariah?! TELL ME!

and acually, it's called 'Four Outlooks on the Story'. It's made of POV's of Kia (your OC)
Mariah, Zolo, and Devyn. yeah....

Necrmancer_girl on December 31, 2005, 11:14:38 AM

Necrmancer_girl on
Necrmancer_girlwhat Zolo do to Mariah?? TELL ME NOW!!!!
2 new fanfics coming of:
Kia's story
Karoke Night (acually almost finished.....)