Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Is it true, Winry?

It's been three years after the finding of the Philosopher's Stone. Ed and Al are back to normal, but what are they to do now? Seems like Ed still has some unfinished business to do...

Chapter 3 - Is it true, Winry?

Chapter 3 - Is it true, Winry?


Disclaimer: I do not own any FMA characters

Chapter Three: Is it true, Winry?

“Edward…I…I…” Winry stammered, trying to put her feelings into words. She truly loved Edward, but still was so afraid to say it, let it out in the open, and know that he heard those words from her. It's just three simple words, nothing much to that. Why can't you just say it? You know Edward loves you, so what are you afraid of? Winry thought.

“What is it? Winry, you know you can say anything to me, so why are you so afraid?” Edward asked looking into Winry's teary eyes. He placed his arms around Winry's waist, pulling the crying girl close to his warm body. “If you won't say it, then I will.” Edward heaved a heavy sigh; gulping down his fear, and slowly eased his way closer to Winry.

He was only centimeters away from her face, longing for her. Scared, he paused for a second to recapture his thoughts. It's not as hard as you think. Just move a little bit closer, and then I bet she'll take over and pull you in so close you can feel every curve of her.

Lost deep in thought, Edward didn't even notice that Winry pushed him off the couch and onto the cold, hard wooden floor of the Rockbell's house. “Edward? Are you still too lost in thought to notice…” Winry trailed off, wondering if Ed was fooling her, or truly in deep thought.

Coming back into the world again, Edward just stared at Winry who had pinned Ed to the ground. She had control over him now, and wasn't going to miss out her chance this time. She'd already blown her chance before, and didn't plan on doing it again.

“Edward? Why do you look at me so?” Winry asked, grinning like a Cheshire cat. She came closer to the stunned Edward, her long blonde hair almost covering her pale, white, delicate face barely showing the two blue sapphires eyes and lips made of rubies, always shining in the light.

“Winry? I don't believe it…. Is it really true, or are you just playing a trick on me?” Edward asked, his heart beating rapidly, hoping that she wasn't playing around, teasing him. He kept questioning himself, unsure if this was the real Winry or if it was Envy, a shape shifter homunculi, a type of fake people born from forbidden transmutations gone wrong.

“What does it look like, Ed? Do I look like I'm joking around?” Winry asked, looking directly at Ed, straight into his bright golden eyes.

Appalled by what was going on, Edward lay still for moments afterward, trying to comprehend if this was a living dream that he'd wake up from soon enough. He pinched himself to try and wake himself up, but with no avail. “I'm not sure…”

“Maybe this will make you believe,” Winry said, just as she placed a kiss on her lover's lips. She put her right hand underneath his head, her left clasping his right, pulling him closer for a better kiss.

Giving in, Edward no longer lay motionless. His arms that were to his sides, now were around Winry's smooth body. Both got up, never breaking the kiss, heading towards a hallway past the lonely and open living room-kitchen. They walked in perfect pace, almost like a dance, where every step was choreographed perfect, exact. Soon, they came to a sudden stop when they hit into something or somebody that was much taller than the two of them…..


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

NakedTruth on November 15, 2005, 8:02:08 AM

NakedTruth on
NakedTruthkeep going
plz plz plz plz