Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - A Brother....Possessed?

It's been three years after the finding of the Philosopher's Stone. Ed and Al are back to normal, but what are they to do now? Seems like Ed still has some unfinished business to do...

Chapter 5 - A Brother....Possessed?

Chapter 5 - A Brother....Possessed?






Chapter Five: A Brother& Possessed?












Thank you&.It means so much after all these years, Winry whispered into Edwards ear. She placed her head down on his shoulders, glad to feel his soft skin and no longer cold, heartless metal. She loved his automail, no doubt, putting loads of effort into each broken piece. However, working so hard to get his own flesh back, she couldnt help but love it even more. Im glad you got your body back. It makes you feel like youre a little warmer now&





Its nice not to worry about getting the metal broken anymore or hearing you complain about how I need to watch what Im doing more often, Edward smiled, knowing that each time she scolded him, it was her way of grieving. It broke his heart for her to see another wound on his body. And with each new wound, embedded memories of pain he never told her. Sighing, he put his left hand around her head, pulling her closer to him. Its nice not for you to yell at me anymore about my automail. I think with my body restored, its brought us closer together. What do you think of that?





Yeah. But Ill still worry the same about you, even if you dont have a part of me with you. Besides, this time, you have real limbs, and they cant be replaced





Shh! Stop that. Im not in the military anymore, remember? You dont have to worry about me being hurt. He placed his forefinger to her mouth, limiting her of any words thus spoken. And please, dont talk about lack of money. I enough in savings, and, with a famous name, I bet you, I can get whatever job I please, Edward chuckled to himself. And&if all else fails, your automail business is doing quite well!





I know, but, Edward, are you sure? He tensed at how she used his full name, knowing that she was worried no matter what words he spoke of. Edward Elric knew this girl wouldnt believe a thing he said until she saw it with her very eyes.





Please, Win trust my word&.for once? He placed a kiss on her forehead, and looked into her eyes, wanting to confirm this promise he asked of her. Eyes averted, she sighed, not knowing what to do, what to think. She was a girl that stuck by her ways, and even if she would go out to her ways and break them, the answer would never be completely honest.





She stayed silent. Winry didnt even move her head to motion a yes or no. Not waiting any longer for a response, Edward placed his forefinger and thumb upon her chin and turned her so he could see the tear stained face of hers. He sighed at the sight, not wanting to get violent, but not resorting to a hopeless dramatic. Edward got up and went to the opposite bed, lay down facing the wall, and closed his eyes. You need time, so please, just go and think, sleep, whatever you need right now. Im tired, so Id like for you to exit this room, so I may rest in peace, he muttered.





Winry didnt take much time leaving the room. She dried the tears from her face and left the room immediately afterwards, heading straight into her own room, locking the door behind her. Winry didnt fall to her knees and break down like most girls would do, nor did she cry herself to sleep. She went back to working on a piece of automail that needed to be finished by the next nightfall.





,.~/``\~.,





It was barely past midnight, and almost the entire household was asleep. Edward, now in a complete dream state, was in the midst of a nightmare, tossing and turning, talking and barely, just barely, shouting what he was saying. This dream was a reoccurrence of a battle he had, except, he didnt have any automail to protect him, just his own flesh and alchemy. The opponent was the one who had automail, his automail; coming towards him, pinning him down, and holding a knife to his lower neck, a knife that was made from that familiar automail arm of hiswas his.





Pain he thought. Theres pain. But&is it just from my dream? He screamed aloud, the knife going even deeper into the thin flesh right below his collarbone. Why does it feel so real? Why does it feel like this is really happening to me? He placed his fingers close to where the knife was lodged in him. Blood. Real blood. The feeling of the liquid made him open his eyes, seeing his brother straddled on top of him, a knife in his hand, blood dripping from the tip.





What the hell? Edward looked at his brother once again, thinking he was only dreaming, hallucinating. His eyes&.they look as if theyve faded, like in a trance. Alphonse, stop, please. Please. Dont you remember who I am, who you are?! he cried out, just as everyone came running into the room, wanting answers to why they were awoken and what was happening before their very eyes&.











Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on November 18, 2006, 5:57:50 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17omg i love this story please wright more chapters.and why can't i add this story to my favs list.

SasuSaku01 on October 22, 2006, 9:59:00 AM

SasuSaku01 on
SasuSaku01Write more!

KryztalDreamz on September 1, 2006, 5:13:34 PM

KryztalDreamz on
KryztalDreamzI need the other chapter PLZ.

NakedTruth on August 17, 2006, 3:54:40 PM

NakedTruth on
NakedTruthwhay the hell its like the storys completley changed form yer last chapter and with all the #$# stuff it made it kinda hard to read