Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Karin

A story a wrote very slightly based off a friends dream mien mine and mine not your mine

read and comment please!

Chapter 1 - Karin

Chapter 1 - Karin
Why am I even here? Karin pondered as she sat down on the plastic blue chair marked with the number 42. I hate baseball after all, but you know I have the ticket and I had nothing to do, I never have plans. Karin sighed and looked down so that her sleek black hair concealed her ice blue eyes. She was a beautiful woman around the age of 25 who, at first glance, looked more like she was 16 or 17.
She had been given a ticket to this game by a friend who couldn't go herself. She sat at the end of the row avoiding most human contact. "Might as well try to enjoy it" she mumbled. Then she glanced to the side at a little girl in a pretty floral-print dress who giggled as she walked down the cement steps holding the hand of who Karin guessed to be the girl's father. Karin smiled, sadness reflecing in her eyes. She then knew that it was a worse idea than she had originally thought to be there right then. Mabey it would cause to much stress. No! I'm here now mabey this will be good for me. Yeah! Good...for me. Right. She thought she might actually get through this. Thought she might. Just then a song started to play, and she reconized it with no hesitation.


♪And he will raise you up on eagles wings...♪

The pain was back in a flash and she had no time to stop tears from coming to her eyes. She got up and walked to the family bathroom which she always knew was the least used. She let out a faint sob and grabbed some toliet paper for her eyes. "On Eagles Wings" had been her daughters favorite song. But life was cruel and nothing lasted forever, as for her daughter she bearly lasted at all.
"Without tears in the eyes there are no rainbows in the soul" a man who had suddenly walked in said. He was tall and skinny and had blonde sort of wavy hair with light brown eyes. "It's an old indian proverb" the man noted. Karin turned around and wiped the a few last tears from her cheek.
"Thank you for trying to help but I don't think you can unless you can raise the dead. So excuse me." She glared feircely at the man. He stumbled a bit in shock then moved from her path.
She smirked as the door shut behind her. That must have been quite the glare. Or mabey he's just a wimp. Either way... she chuckled a bit.
In the bathroom the man still stood there with the utmost expression of shock. "Those eyes... that face....mabey?"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment