Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Jabrial

A story a wrote very slightly based off a friends dream mien mine and mine not your mine

read and comment please!

Chapter 2 - Jabrial

Chapter 2 - Jabrial
What an enchanting sight, a young girl with beautiful long, blonde hair in a white satin dress standing on a hill covered in dazzeling flowers. Her eyes sparkling like diamonds as she stared off at sometihing only seen by her mind's eye. Her head in the clouds. But you had to come back to earth sometime...
She fell back into the long grass and flowers as if coming back to reality was all to much for her to handle. She sighed and stood up once again as a soft summer breeze ruffled her hair and dress. She clumsily started to walk down into the valley below, but she stumbled and fell. A shadow fell over her as she started to get up.
"Are you okay?" She looked up. A tall man stood over her.
"I-I-I'm fine" answered the sheepish voice of the girl.
"Come on let me clean you up you have a cut on your knee, and you dashed your foot on a rock."
She looked down at the grass stain on her dress and the driplets of blood that trickled down her leg. The warmly smile as he held out his hand. She hesitated then took his outstreched hand. And they started walking thru the field of flowers twords a small cottage just beyond the next hill...

♪Make you to shine like the sun...♪

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment