Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Vow

Warning! This has sexual content in it. I have to put it here or it won't let me post my story with the preview block thing. And be mature about this, please. I don't want immature comments on my page or story. Thank you!

Chapter 4 - The Vow

Chapter 4 - The Vow
A few months later....
~Dylan' Point of View~

I sat in front of the church, waiting for the time to come when he went inside. I'm nervous.. I want this to be perfect. I want to see Kaite, glowing in a beautiful white dress. I want her to know how much I really do love her. I got up and paced back and forth, looking at my watch and at the doors, when my mother came outside. "I am so absolutely proud of you, son," she said with a smile and a tear in her eye. I smiled and pulled my mom into a tight hug. I don't think she will ever understand how much her being with me right now is helping. "Mom, I love you so much. And don't forget, I'll always be your baby boy. I love you, momma." She started to cry when I laughed and said, "Momma, don't do that. Your make-up will run and you'll be a snotty mess! Hehe you have to wait until  I actually get married to cry." She smiled and pulled out a handkerchief from her purse and wiped her purse. We both sat down, and just hugged each other.

~Kaite's Point of View~

There were about a million girls in the room I was in, helping me get ready, but in all honesty, I only wanted my mother in there. My best friend knelt beside me and whispered to me, "Your parents would be so proud of you right now. Don't forget that even though they aren't here in the building, they're in here," she points to my heart, "and they will always be watching over you." I smiled and started to cry and yelped. "I'm going to mess up my make-up! I need a tissue pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssse!" My friend giggled and rushed to get me a box of tissues. I missed my parents. I think my mother would have killed me for having a little cleavage on my dress though... I giggled at that thought. I looked back at the last time I saw my parents. We were in the car on our way to Walt Disney World. I was so excited!! But there was a drunk driver beside us.. They ran us into the rails of the highway and we got in a really bad accident. I was eight. My dad died instantly and mom hung on long enough to tell me goodbye and that she loved me. She told me to take her phone and call 911, just like I had been taught. I never made it to Walt Disney World... I moved in with my best friend later that week when I was out of the hospital. They have taken such good care of me, I bet my mom would love the way they treated me. I smiled when she came back with the tissues. She gasped and practically screamed at the sight of my make-up running down my face. I couldn't help but to giggle. She took my chin and immediately went to work on my face. I loved her. When she was done and I had my shoes on, I stood up and looked in the mirror and gasped- I had never felt so beautiful in my life.

~Dylan~

I looked at my watch and realized the time and smiled. I walked inside and walked up the aisle and stood at the altar and the music started to play. I saw all the heads turn and then I saw her. She stood there and she looked so beautiful... It took everything in me not to cry. I put a hand to my mouth to keep from gasping then I moved it back and made the biggest smile and I had ever given.

~Kaite~

I felt all the eyes on me and all the smiles. I saw all the happy tears and took quite a bit for me not to cry as well. I saw Dylan and grinned. I was holding my best friend's father's arm tight as we walked down the aisle. I finally got up to the altar and hugged my adopted father tight before he left. He smiled and wiped away a tear as he walked toward his seat. I walked toward Dylan and grabbed his hands and faced him. I was so happy and nervous that I was shaking. I mouthed an "I love you" to him before the preacher started the ceremony.

~Dylan~

I mouthed back an "I love you too" and squeezed her hands. I couldn't even comprehend how someone could be so beautiful. The preacher began the ceremony and I let a small tear slip as I stared at my love.

~Both Points of View~

As the preacher spoke, the two of them never took their eyes off of each other. Everyone watching was sniffling and smiling and whispering about how beautiful Kaite was. A few minutes passed as the preacher spoke and it was time for them to say their vows. Dylan started with his, saying, "Kaitlynn Josephine Smith, I love you so much. I have loved you since the moment I met you. From the moment you said yes to me asking you out on a date, to today where I stand before your beauty, I have never stopped loving you. You have always put up with me, my mistakes, my humor, and everything else about me. It is so hard to comprehend, but I don't argue. I love you, and I am so glad you have agreed to spend the rest of your life with me. I can't wait for our future together, our kids, our property, our love. I will always love you, Kaite." Kaite started to cry and laughed. "Now you've got me all choked up, but here we go!" she said then she paused to recollect herself. The people watching laughed lightly and smiled patiently. "Dylan James Johnson, I love when I get to say your full name, because you hate it so much. Hehe, I love you very much and I am so glad that you asked me to spend the rest of my life with you. Oh, and with this promise, I want you to mae another promise to me.... Dylan, will you build a fort with me on our honeymoon?-" the people watching laugh and Dyaln smiles and shakes his head in agreement, "- I am so excited. I will always love you, forever and always babe." Dylan smiled at her as she wiped tears from her eyes and then grabbed her hands again. The preacher smiled at the two of them and said, "Bring forth the rings, please." A little girl came running down the aisle with the rings and everyone giggled, even the preacher. Dyaln took the ring for her and slid it on her finger, then Kaite took the ring for him and slid it on his finger. They both smiled as the preacher said "I now pronounce you husband and wife." Everyone cheered and Dylan lifted her veil and kissed her lovingly. She closed her eyes and kissed back and everyone cheered louder. They both smiled and held hands and ran out of the church to the front and everyone followed. Kaite was so excited to throw the bouquet. She gripped it tight and turned around and threw it into the crowd of girls and the little girl who brought them the rings caught it. Everyone giggled and smiled and cheered for her. The it was Dylan's turn. He took the garter off of her leg and shot it into a crowd of boys and a teenage boy caught it and fist bumped the air. They giggled and then their "Just Married" limo came and they climed in as everyone said their goodbyes then they were off to the house.

~Dylan~

I held her in the limo and close as I could and kissed her. Not only did I see her as beautiful, I saw her as my official wife now. The person I would spend eternity with. I kissed her deeply and held her close.

~Kaite~

I loved the way he held me... It felt closer. I was his wife. He was my husband. We would spend forever together and it would be great. I couldn't wait to get home... And I loved how our honeymoon was going to be at our house! I nebver was the person who wanted to go away for a honeymoon. I couldn't wait to make my fort too! All of my dreams had come true. I was so ready.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I wrote this a bit different. And don't worry, The Honeymoon will be the next chapter ;) But here you guys go! I hope that you liked the way I wrote it this time.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment