Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Honeymoon *Dyaln's Perspective*

Warning! This has sexual content in it. I have to put it here or it won't let me post my story with the preview block thing. And be mature about this, please. I don't want immature comments on my page or story. Thank you!

Chapter 5 - The Honeymoon *Dyaln's Perspective*

Chapter 5 - The Honeymoon *Dyaln's Perspective*
*unfinished chapter*

As we got out of the limo, I closed the door and picked her up and carried her to the doorway.

Lying on the front steps were flowers and congratulatory notes on our marriage. Careful not to step on any of them, I stepped over them and opened the door with my foot.

I looked into Kaite's eyes as we entered our home and said, "Hey babe, guess what? We just took our first trip through the door of our home being bonded by marriage. Oh my gosh I'm excited for our life, babe. I am so so so excited." She blushed and then kissed me sweetly. "I am so happy for our life together as well. I'm so glad that you chose me. Out of every other girl out there, you chose me. I love you so much."

I kissed her for a moment then grinned childishly at her as I said, "Hey, let's go make that fort that I promised you!!" She beamed as I carried her to the living room and set her on the couch.

"Stay here for a moment, and I'll go get some chairs and some blankets. And probably duct tape to keep it on," I said as I walked to the dining room and brought the chairs in one by one. After that, I ran upstairs and grabbed every blanket that I could and reached in a drawer on my nightstand and grabbed the duct tape. I ran down the stairs and threw everything on the floor when I reached the chairs. Then I looked up and saw Kaite... She was so beautiful. I couldn't think about anything else in that moment.

Then I thought about how much I wanted to kiss her and talk about the plans we had after our marriage. I walked over to her, offered my hand to help her off the couch, and kissed her. I kissed her sweetly and tenderly, but with growing passion. Her lips tasted so fantastic, like vanilla cupcakes. I don't know how she manages to be so perfect everyday, all day, but she does. I loved the way she felt in my arms, like she was the puzzle piece that belonged there. Everything felt so right. She bit my lip playfully. Gosh, I love it when she does that. I sighed and bit her lip back, tugging it just a bit. That was when she kissed me as hard as she could. We both fell on the couch and kissed each other deeply, until I realized that our honeymoon was supposed to be in a fort. I backed out of the kiss slowly, then kissed her forehead.

"Sweetheart, we're supposed to be making forts! We'll have fun when the work is done," I said as I winked at her.

I heard her let out a small whimper and watched her adorable pouty face. She jumped up and grabbed the chairs and started to arrange them. She went to grab the blanket as I did and hit her head on mine. She stumbled backwards and rubbed her head and silently swore to herself. She tried really hard to hide the pain. It hurt me too, but it hurt worse to see her cry because of it. I felt bad and rushed over and kissed softly where our heads hit.

She took my hand and put it on the side of her face and looked at me. "I'm okay, promise!! It just stung a little bit at first," she said and then stuck her ams up and flexed. "I'll be alright, I'm tough as nails!!" I shook my head as I rubbed circles on her cheek with my thumb and said, "You are such a dork." "Yeah, but I'm officially your dork forever and ever, and you have to put up with it!" she said as she backed up and fake flexed all of her body.

I chuckled then gathered all the sheets and put them together on the floor and duct taped them together. I picked up one side and she picked up the other and we draped it over the chairs. She took the duct tape from me and duct taped all the sides to the chairs and threw the roll back at me playfully. As I picked up the roll from where it bounced off of me, she darted up the stairs as fast as she could in that dress.

I looked up and asked curiously, "What are you doing?" "Well, one, we need pillows to lay on, and two, I need to brush my teeth and get this on a hanger!" she shouted from upstairs.

I rolled my eyes and took the pillows from the couches and the cushions and laid them like a bed. I heard a couple soft thumps and crawled out of the fort and grabbed the pillows she threw down and finished laying them down and crawled back out of the fort. I sat on the couch and waited for while before I decided to take my shoes and socks off. I took my jacket and laid it over the side of the couch and was about to take my belt off as I heard the upstairs door open and close.

I saw her at the top of stairs and my head started swimming. She was wearing a small black see-through robe, a black and velvet red corset with laced ruffle lining the top and the bottom, and a black and velvet red thong.

Dear Lord, I had never seen anyone look so delicious before. She blushed and walked down the stairs. I watched her and gawked the entire time, wishing that time would hurry up so I could touch her. She reached the bottom of the stairs and blushed deeper, covering her chest with her arm and rubbing the other arm nervously. "This isn't too much, is it...? I feel kinda si-" I cut her off with a hard kiss before she could finish.

She squeaked but then opened her mouth and gave in to the kiss. I explored as much of her mouth as a could. I licked her lips, her teeth, and her tongue. I heard her sigh through her nose and pulled back and took her face into my hands. "Kaite, you look...Well, let's see what words could possible describe you right now. Beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, fine, hot, irresistible, cute, adorable, amazing, fantastic, wonderful, fabulous, perfect, delicious, dominant, erotic... The list goes on and on. You blow my mind every single time I see you. God, I get to see you like this forever, too. Even when you're old, fat, and wrinkly, all of these words will still describe you."

She grinned, dropped her arm back to her side, and knelt down to crawl underneath the fort. I looked at her butt as she went down and grabbed it quickly. She gasped and turned around, blowing a raspberry at me. I chuckled as she crawled completely underneath. I took my belt off, untucked my shirt, and crawled underneath with her.

She was laying very seductively, waiting for me. She opened her legs and waved for me to join her.

"Lord have mercy, Kaite, you're going to give me a heart attack from being so fracking sexy one of these days," I said as I filled the space in between her legs. She rolled her eyes then grinned at me.

My heart was pounding and I thought back to the day when we first met.

I was walking through the forest, because that's what I always did after a bad day. I didn't figure anyone was around, so I just sat down on a tree stump and laid my head in my hands. School was a dog, work sucked, my friends were almost nonexistent, and girls practically went out of their way to not speak to me. I looked up at the sky, and screamed. I screamed at whatever was up there. I just wanted to have a life like everyone else had. I screamed until my throat hurt. I was about to get up when this beautiful girl came running toward me, trying to make sure I was okay. She had beautiful brown hair that fell just below her chest and stunning blue eyes that could light up anyone's world. She asked me why I screamed and I broke down. A really girly thing to do in front of someone so beautiful, but hey, shoot happens. She hugged me and told that her name was Kaite. I smiled at her and thanked her for helping me. She said it wasn't a problem and that I seemed really cool. I told her my name was Dylan. We spent an hour or so getting to know each other. I learned that her parents died when she was young. She came to the forest often to walk around and let her feelings out about everything. I felt bad for thinking that I had it bad in life. She asked me about my family and I told her that I was an only child with parents that were super strict. I asked if she had a phone and if she would like to talk after this meeting and she lit up as she said she was afraid I wouldn't ask. I grinned as we exchanged phone numbers. I helped her up and she kissed my cheek and told me to text her as soon as I got home so she knew I got home safe. God, she seemed so cool. I couldn't wait to see her again.

I kissed her and said, "Hey, you remember the first time we met?"

"Yes. I was scared out of my wits because I thought somebody was dying. But me being me, I went and checked it out anyway," she said with a slight grin.

"And I am so glad you did. I will probably always remember that day... Probably because I lost my voice the next day and I had an oral presentation for class. Oh, and I met this random chick who was kinda cool," I said teasingly. I kissed her forehead.

"You know, you are so mean sometimes."

"Hey, I said you were kinda cool. That's a compliment, and compliments aren't me-" I started to say as she interrupted me with a kiss. She became dominant in an instant. She was unbelievably attractive when she became dominant. It's so hard to think about anything other than her. I just want to kiss her, to caress every possible part of her, to rip that lingerie off of her, to feel myself inside of her, our bodies tangling up to become one...

My thoughts took over as I slid her robe off and started to kiss down her neck to her collarbone, down her shoulder and her arm to her fingers. I kissed each of her fingers individually. She started to unbutton my shirt as I worked my way back up to her mouth. I finished unbuttoning my shirt and threw it to the the side and slid my undershirt off and threw it. I leaned back down to kiss her as I started to un-clip her corset. I got to the last clip and pulled it off, revealing her luscious breasts. My head starts to swim as I toss her corset far out of the fort. I kiss her hard and she moans. I grabbed her breasts, massaging them, pinching and tugging slightly at her nipples, hearing her sigh and moan with each tug.

I stood up as much as I could and slid my pants and my underwear off and crawled back in between her beautiful legs, trailing my hands from her ankles, up her calves, her thighs, and stopped and slowly slid my right hand over her underwear on her sweet spot. "Damn, babe. I can feel how hot and wet you are for me through your thong.. Maybe I should remove it. Or," I said as I started to rub her clit over the fabric. "Maybe I could sit here and tease you a bit."

"I wish you wouldn't," she growled, lust growing in her eyes. She moved her hands down to remove the thong. I grabbed her hands and pushed them above her head and held them there. 

"If you can be a good girl and sit as still as you can, I'll remove them. But the longer you resist, the longer that stays on," I say, trailing kisses down her neck. "Now I'm going to let go of your hands. Can you be still?"

She glared at me lustfully. "Yes." "Yes what?" I ask as I take one of my hands down and start rubbing her clit. "Mm frack... Yes, sir," she said as she bit her lip.

"Good girl." I moved down to her ankles, then began to kiss up her right calf, switching legs every few kisses, finally landing on the left thigh before I reached her thong. I kissed the fabric, and bit her clit through it. 

She sighed and tensed her hands up. "I'm going to go crazy if you keep doing that..."

I smirked and started to pull the fabric down with my teeth and pulled it completely off. I moved back up and kissed her lips quickly before I trailed them down her neck to her stomach, kissing each hip before I stopped my lips in front of her sweet spot. It smelled delicious. I blew lightly on it to mess with her. I heard her moan softly and started to rub her clit with my thumb. She started to buck her hips slightly, urging me to do something more. I slowly slid my index and middle finger into her pussy. God, she was so wet for me.

"Mm that feels fantastic," she said as she bit her lip. She tried to buck her hips around my fingers before I pulled them out. "What did you do that for?" she whined silently.

"Because you moved. Let's try this again..." I said as I slid my index and middle fingers back in, more slowly than the last time. I left them there for a few moments before I decided to move them. She closed her eyes and gripped the pillows next to her. I started to move my fingers faster, wiggling them around, making Kaite moan. I slowly moved my head down in between her legs until I was looking directly at it. I slowed my fingers to a halt and scissored them, spreading her lips apart for me to taste her. I began lick her, being tantalizingly slow on purpose. I moved my tongue up towards her clit and circled it lightly, then I began to suck on it, nibbling it every so often to hear her moan.

"O-oh babe," she moaned. "I feel close.."

I raised my head and licked my lips, smirking at her. "There is no way that I'm letting you finish that easily." I moved up and over her her, hovering over her body and not touching her. She reached her hands out to pull me on top of her. I took her hands and pushed them over her head, then I moved my face by her ear and breathed into it. "I told you to be still... Goodness, how will I ever punish you?" I said as I pressed my length against her thigh, rubbing it up and down and inching slowly toward her vagina.

*unfinished chapter*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment