Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Teacher Crush

My weird series!!! More info on the "Note!!!" page.

Chapter 2 - The Teacher Crush

Chapter 2 - The Teacher Crush


Jade Lone wasn't doing so well in her social studies class. She was barely passing it. It might have been because she had a total crush on Mr. Key, her social studies teacher. It was the middle of the year so she still had time to pass.

It was in the middle of class when Mr. Key called Jade back to his desk. He said in almost a whisper, “Jade, I've called your mother and arranged a tutoring after school every Monday, okay?” She was thinking how pretty his eyes were. She hesitated, and then said back, “Okay.” Nodding her head then returned to her seat. She started to daydream. She daydreamed of Mr. Key, of course.

Mr. Key was the youngest teacher on the staff, a single man. Jade always thought he was thought he was 21, but in fact in was really 19. Jade did not know this, but that was only three years older that her! He was 6.3 feet and was thin. He had blue eyes and brown hair. His haircut was like a buzz-cut. He wore, mostly, a white T-shirt with a black tie and pants. Sometimes he would wear short sleeve blue shirts with jeans. These were the days that Jade liked, because for once he didn't look like a teacher.

Jade grabbed her social studies book, and ran down stairs to get in the car with her mom. They drove to her school. The time was 4:50pm. Her mom yelled, “Bye sweetie! I'll come pick you up at 6!” Jade was halfway to the entrance of the school. She replied, “Okay!” She entered the school and checked her Happy Bunny watch. It was her favorite one. The one that reads “Crazy doesn't begin to cover it.” She was right outside of Mr. Key's classroom. She checked her breath and then eats an Icebreakers mint. She would be so embarrassed if she was talking to him and her breath stank. She walked in and saw him at his desk on his computer. He was on a music site. She recognize the band, it was I.C.P.

“Hey, Isn't that the Insane Clown Posse?” she asked. He answered back in surprise, “Yes, I'm down with the clown. How do you know them?” “My mom's boyfriend got me hooked on them.” She replied. Jade thought how cool it was to know that Mr. Key like I.C.P.

By now they both were way into studying. Mr. Key was teaching her about the Civil War. There was a test coming up on it. At times Jade would dose off and stare at Mr. Key. He didn't seem to notice. “Jade, what was the first battle of the war?” he asked. She thought for a second then replied, “Bull Run?” He smiled and said, “That's right.”

The hours went by in flash, and Jade was a little sad to have to go home. She could have spent the rest of her life with him. Jade was packing up her stuff so she could meet up with her mom, who was in front of the school. She was almost done when Mr. Key called her. “Jade, I know you can pass this class. You're a very smart girl.” He then put his hand on her shoulder. She blushed right away, and looked down. He put his other hand under her chin, and lifted her head so she would look into his eyes. He then kissed her! She made her jump, but then relaxed. It seemed to last forever, that wonderful kiss. But alas, it did not. Mr. Key then looked into Jade's eyes and said in a whisper, “You can do it.”

The days and years seemed to melt by. Jade did pass Mr. Key's class. She would never forget her crush on him, but would always wonder if it could have been more than a teacher crush.

~~~ Authors Notes: This has never happened to me. The inspiration was from a crush on a teacher, but all names are changed, besides mine. The phrase “Down with the clown” used by Mr. Key is a fan phrase, and it means you like the band I.C.P. ~~~




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment