Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 3 Loves(1) (2 Vampires & A Fox Demon)

My weird series!!! More info on the "Note!!!" page.

Chapter 3 - 3 Loves(1) (2 Vampires & A Fox Demon)

Chapter 3 - 3 Loves(1) (2 Vampires & A Fox Demon)


Jade Lone had an awful life. She had no friends, and had an abusive Father. She had to drop out of school and get a job just to pay the bills. She is 15, has blue eyes, slim curves, long black hair, and is 5'5. Her mother died about a year ago, and her dad just lost it. Now every night he gets drunk and…. Well… you'll see…

[It's 9 pm, and Jade just got home from work.]

Jade: Ah! Finally home!!! (She opens the front door and sees her dad asleep on the couch) Probably drunk again. (She head towards her room down the hall)

Dad: It was your fault….

Jade: (She turns around. Her dad is standing over her) What?

Dad: She died…it was your fault!

Jade: No! You were the one who drove her crazy!!!

Dad: (He started to undo his belt)

Jade: (She started to run)

Dad: (He grabbed her hand)

Jade: Let Me Go!!!! (She tried to break free)

Dad: I hate you. (He starts wiping her with his belt. It hits her face the most.)

Jade: (She breaks away from his grasp and runs)

Dad: (He runs after her) Get back here!!!

Jade: (She made it to her room and locked the door) *sigh*

Dad: (He starts banging on your door) Your Fault! Your Fault!

Jade: *gasp* (She stands back from her door)

[The banging stops…]

Jade: (She listens for any sounds) *Thinking* Where did he go? (She opens the door slowly. Then looks at her dad…. Passed out on the floor) *sigh* I can't take this anymore.

[She heads over to her desk, and gets a piece of paper and a pen. She writes: I'm running away! I can't stand you anymore! Don't even think about calling the cops! I'll just end up telling them about you, and what you've done to me! Good Bye!

She pins it to her father's shirt. She starts packing. She packs 6 pairs of her favorite outfits, tooth brush & tooth paste, a 2nd pair of shoes, deodorant, 5 candy bars, and a small soft stuffed rabbit. She walks over to her sound asleep father, and gets his wallet. She pulls out 200$. She puts the wallet back, and put the 200$ in her pocket. She walks over to her window and climbs out. She is on the 1st floor, remember? Now she is in her back yard. A forest is just ahead.]

Jade: Here we go. (She pulls up her back-pack onto her shoulders, and starts walking into the forest.)

[Almost an hour goes by]

Jade: (Her stomach growls.) *Blush* That's right I haven't eaten any thing lunch. (She stops by a small river and sits down. She pulls out a candy bar and starts eating it. As she listens to the river flow, she looks up and she can see the stars.) Wow, it's so peaceful… (She was almost done with her snack. Then she hears a rustle in the bushes)

[Some thing comes out from behind the bushes]

Jade: Aaaahhhh!!!!! (She closes her eyes and slides back. She then opens her eyes with hesitation) Oh, It's just you.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment