Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - From me to you

A collection of stories I would tell someone I love....
Daily things, stories, etc....
Dedicated with a fan's forever love to him... you can guess? Probably not...

Chapter 1 - From me to you

Chapter 1 - From me to you
This is me, Stephie. I am 14 this year. I have never bothered to ever write anything to you. But things are different now. This courage of writing to the one I admire... and love more than my own conscience... fascinating. I've loved you ever since I've seen you, your soft and compassionate eyes twinkling, your soft ebony hair cut into layers that cling to your neck, the rose red lips that curve into a delicate smile... and the beautiful skin, a perfect shade of light tan. I have never seen anyone more perfect.

I try everyday to find your address, a phone number, an email address... a connection... But there is noway to reach you. You stand there, ou of my grasp, just centimeters away. Not even a strand of hair close enough to reach you. Each night, I think of you before sleeping. And the more I do, the more I miss you. You, who has never seen me, has never heard of me, has never even known I existed. But me, who knows you, has seen you, has known you existed the moment she saw you. This horrendous thing you call "one-sided love".

I spent today, writing to you, trying to send this to you, who will never find this and will never know my true feelings. I spent my time, loving a person I can never be with, but always try to get closer to. My love, please accept this, this letter. I cry as I type these words. I cry as the small heart of mine is shattered by the great distance in between us. Ah, lord, I pray to thee, please let me meet him. Even If I must die, please. Just once, I want to meet him. To love and love and love him. To be able to say how long I've adored him. To say my life-long emotions, to say how much I thought he was perfect... Perfect...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FuruIsVictory on May 20, 2008, 6:37:51 AM

FuruIsVictory on
Comment Deleted

firefoxfireball101 on May 21, 2008, 7:01:08 AM

firefoxfireball101 on
firefoxfireball101THANKS~