Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The lovely voice

A collection of stories I would tell someone I love....
Daily things, stories, etc....
Dedicated with a fan's forever love to him... you can guess? Probably not...

Chapter 2 - The lovely voice

Chapter 2 - The lovely voice
I've heard you sing songs. They are so pretty. The beautiful melody and the heartwarming lyrics. I love them all. But what I love the most is your voice. It's deep, yet it's smooth and very angelic. Just like an angel. I sometimes wonder to myself how you can sing like that. How was it that you ironed out the creases in your voice as you grew up. How each and every single sound that comes out of your mouth hits a note perfectly, and lets it ring around the rooms you go into. How your voice is as thick and sweet as the melted chocolate hot on the stove. A wonder I'll never solve.

I liked the songs you sang by yourself. When I heard you sing, I almost cried. An angel, indeed. I think that you sound so beautiful when your voice is not muffled by the screeches of your fellow friends who attempt to sing like you. I look forward to the day that I can freely listen to your voice, the softness and sweetness of an angel on Earth.

I have attempted to sing. I want to be just like you someday, catch your attention someday, be as popular as you someday. I try to match your preciseness in intonation, your soft and sweet voice, and the feelings you put in each and every song. And maybe, next time you walk past me, I'll be able to sing for you. A different sweet voice to listen to.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment