Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Visit To Konoha: Tsunade's Invitation

Sorry for the sucky title. The beggining is set in a fanmade village of mine called The Village Hidden in the Shadows, but most of it is set in Konoha. Don't shoot me!

Chapter 2 - Visit To Konoha: Tsunade's Invitation

Chapter 2 - Visit To Konoha: Tsunade's Invitation
Chapter 2


As soon as they reached Konoha, Mizu separated from the girls to look for his grandfather. He soon found him conducting his "research", which usually meant spying on women through a telescope.

"See anything good?" Mizu asked, nudging the Sannin slightly.

"Oh, yeah!" Jiraiya said, wiping blood off his nose. "Wanna look?"

Mizu took the telescope and put his eye up to it. "Hey, Jiraiya, look at that huge bug on that lady's chest!" he yelled.

"Where!? Let me see!" Jiraiya shoved Mizu out of the way and looked through the telescope. "Wow! That's a good lookin' bug!" Blood poured from his nose and spattered on the ground.

There was a slight growl of annoyance behind the two perverts. Jiraiya turned and looked at Uzumaki Naruto, who was sitting on a bench behind them with nothing to do.

"Oh, hey kid! I forgot you were back there. Wanna look?" Jiraiya said, offering the telescope.

"No I do not 'wanna look'! I wanna get outta here!" Naruto yelled in annoyance. "If you two pervs need me, I'll be Icharaku Ramen."

"Okay, kid, have fun," Jiraiya said, not paying any attention. Naruto stomped off.

When Naruto reached the ramen shop he found four ladies already sitting there playing a card game. Two he recognized as the Fifth Hokage Tsunade and her assistant Shizune. The other two were a complete mystery.

"Hey! Granny Tsunade! What's up?" Naruto asked. Tsunade turned around in annoyance.

"We're playin' a card game here! What's it look like?" she said impatiently.

"Geez, sorry, just takin' an interest," Naruto replied. Suddenly one of the girls slammed her cards down.

"Ha! I win again, Aunt Tsunade!" she said happily.

"Aww, come on, Hopeita, that's the fourth time in a row you've won! You're cheating!" the girl next to her with the katana on her back said.

"You're just a sore loser, Naomi!" the girl named Hopeita said.

"Hopetia, you're not acting like your usual self. I suggest you lay off the coffee. You guys wanna play another round?" Tsunade said.

"Pff! Screw that! I'm out," Naomi said. She got up and bumped right into Naruto, who had been standing right behind her.

"Geez, dude, you don't need to be standing right behind me!" she yelled.

"Uh, sorry, I didn't mean it!" Naruto said, jumping back in surprise. Naomi stared at him. He seemed familiar.

Of course he's familiar, a female voice inside her growled, The Bijuu within him is a cousin of mine. The Kyuubi. Naomi started. That was the first time her demon, Hikari no Ookami, had spoken to her in a while.

"Naomi! Snap out of it!" Tsunade said, shaking her. Naomi blinked. "I said, you guys should introduce yourselves!"

Naruto jumped right in. "Hi! I'm Uzumaki Naruto!" he said loudly and cheerfully.

"Otaki Hopeita, at your service!"

"I'm Lynnochi Naomi. And stop staring at me like that!" The last statement was directed at a raven-haired boy wearing a high collared blue shirt standing not too far away. He had been looking at her in obvious contempt. He stepped toward them.

"You guys are from Hidden Shadow, aren't you?" he started. When he received a nod in answer, he continued, "Then you should know we don't welcome enemies within our village. You better at least have a passport of some kind."

"Yeah, right here," Hopeita said, holding up a passport. "Besides, I'm not really from Hidden Shadow. I just lived there most of my life. I'm really from Hidden Leaf."

"And my mother was from Hidden Sand, and we're suppose to be even bigger enemies with them," Naomi said. She was not starting to like this kid.

"Hmph. What's your name, anyway?" the boy asked.

"Lynnochi Naomi. And you?"

"...Uchiha Sasuke." He then smiled derisively. "I've heard of the Lynnochi clan. Mostly of how weak they are."

"Weak!? Who are you calling weak, you bastard?!" Naomi yelled, lunging at him. Tsunade and Shizune grabbed a hold of her and restrained her.
"Uh, well, we better get going anyway," Hopeita said, "Come on, Naomi, you don't need to kill anyone!"

"Oh, by the way, there's a festival starting next week. I've decided to invite you guys this year," Tsunade said.

"Yeah, sure, thanks," Hopeita said, nodding as she shoved Naomi ahead. "Come on. We better get Mizu and head home."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment