Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Drunken Akatsuki!

Sorry for the sucky title. The beggining is set in a fanmade village of mine called The Village Hidden in the Shadows, but most of it is set in Konoha. Don't shoot me!

Chapter 3 - Drunken Akatsuki!

Chapter 3 - Drunken Akatsuki!
Chapter 3

Later that evening, the three Jonin sat in Hopeita’s sushi restaurant impatiently, waiting for the Akatsuki to show up. Hopeita scrubbed obsessively at a spot that wouldn’t come out of the counter.

Finally the door slammed open and eight people charged into the restaurant, upsetting tables and knocking down paintings trying to find seats.

“I’m gonna kill them,” Hopeita growled. Naomi went over to take everyone’s orders when she stopped dead in her tracks. A familiar looking black haired woman sat down at the nearest table with two of the men.

“Oh…my…GOD!!! YUMI?!” she screamed, running over. The woman looked up and smirked.

“Well, Naomi, long time, no see! So, these are the comrades you wrote to me about?” she said, looking first at Naomi, then Hopeita, then Mizu. “I hear your sensei is that nutcase Imura Kenshin!”

“Yeah, he’s a nutcase, alright!” Naomi said, rolling her eyes. “So… you, uh, joined the Akatsuki?”

“Yep!”

“So uh, can you introduce us to all these guys?”

“Oh, yeah. The guy with the big plant thing on his head is Zetsu. The guy over there counting the money is Kakuzu, and the guy next to him swearing up a storm is Hidan. The blond guy at that table that looks like a woman is Deidara-”

“HEY!!!” the man named Deidara yelled.

“-and the guy next to him is Akasuna no Sasori. And finally, the two guys I’m sitting with are Hoshigake Kisame and Uchiha Itachi,” Yumi finished. “Everyone! This is my little sister Naomi! You disrespect her in anyway and I’ll kick your @$$ so hard-”

“Okay, we get the point, un!” Deidara said before Yumi could finish.

“Oh yeah! I got some more great news for you, Naomi,” Yumi began. “I’m getting married!”

“Are you serious?! To who?” Naomi screamed. Yumi giggled like a little girl and hugged Itachi. Naomi twitched as she imagined her sister married to an Uchiha.

“Eh, ‘kay,” she said. She turned to Itachi. “So, uh, your gonna be my brother-in-law, huh? Do you happen to Uchiha Sasuke?”

Itachi waited a few seconds before answering, “He’s my foolish little brother.” Naomi screamed.

“You mean I’m gonna be related to him?! NO WAY!!!” Yumi laughed at her little sister’s sudden outburst.

“I think we oughta have a little celebration,” Hopeita interrupted. She reached into a secret compartment behind the counter and pulled out five over-sized bottles of sake. “I don’t usually share this stuff, but I guess the occasion calls for it!” She went around and poured some for everyone.

Pretty soon everyone was drunk. Mizu staggered up to Deidara and threw his arm around the blond’s shoulders.

“How joo doin’, good lookin’?” he slurred.

“Not bad. How ‘bout yerself, un?” Deidara answered. Everyone literally fell off their chairs laughing.

“Come on, ‘tachi, this place is boring. Let’s go have some real fun!” Yumi said loudly as she got up. She grabbed Itachi’s sleeve and dragged him out the door.

Hopeita heard a crash in the kitchen and immediately got herself sober enough to see what was going on. She walked in and found Kisame swimming in the fish tank.

“Get the hell outta my fish tank, you idiot!” she screamed. Kisame quickly scrambled out ran back to the party.

“Hey everyone! I got one drop of sake left in this bottle! You want it, fight for it!” Hopeita said as she came back in. Everyone quickly got up and charged toward her, but ended up tripping and landing in a pile on top of one another. Right at that moment, two people walked into the restaurant.

“Uh, did we come at a bad time?” Terramaru asked, staring at everyone piled on top of each other and Hopeita laughing her @$$ off on the counter.

“Nah, they were just fightin’ over something. What do you want?” Hopeita said, trying to keep from laughing.

“Uh, I need to talk to Naomi,” Terramaru said. Naomi’s head popped out of the pile.

“Yeah, what’s up?” she said.
“Well… You’re friends with my sister Akako, right?” the boy started. His twelve-year-old sister peeked out from behind him and waved. “Anyway, I don’t really like to ask favors, but, Akako was wondering if she could come to Konoha with you guys, since she’s never been there and all, and she really wants to go.”

“Yeah, sure! We’re leaving in a week,” Naomi said.

“’Kay, thanks,” Terramaru said. He started to leave.

“Thanks Naomi!” Akako said as she followed.

Hopeita looked at the clock. “Holy crap! Midnight already? We better get home,” she said. She went and helped the others up, then they all headed back home.

As soon as they all burst through the door, Kenshin and the Akatsuki leader were right there glaring at them both.

“You got them all drunk, didn’t you Hopeita?” Kenshin said.

“I SWEAR TO DRUNK I AIN’T GOD!!!” Hopeita yelled. Kenshin rolled his eyes as everyone went to bed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment