Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - To Konoha!

Sorry for the sucky title. The beggining is set in a fanmade village of mine called The Village Hidden in the Shadows, but most of it is set in Konoha. Don't shoot me!

Chapter 4 - To Konoha!

Chapter 4 - To Konoha!
Chapter 4

Mizu woke up with a pounding headache and a bad taste in his mouth. He sat up and groaned as the headache seemed to get worse. Then he looked down and screamed bloody murder as he realized he wasn’t wearing any clothes.

There was a groan next to him as Deidara sat up and said: “Could you please not scream in my ear like that? My head is pounding, un.” Then he screamed as he too realized he wasn’t wearing anything. They both looked at each other and screamed once again.

“Would you too keep it down?! We’re trying to sleep!” Hopeita yelled.

“Hopeita! Something is terribly wrong!” Mizu yelled dramatically.

“What’s yer problem?” Hopeita said.

“OUR CLOTHES ARE MISSING, UN!” Deidara screamed.

“Oh, yeah, I remember now! You two were totally all over each other last night, so I told you guys to get a room, and that’s what you did!” Hopeita said. Both the blond man and the young boy lost all color in their faces.

“Oh God! Now everyone’s gonna call me a gay pedophile, un!” Deidara sobbed.

“I lost my virginity to a gay pedophile!” Mizu sobbed.

Hopeita walked out of the room and sniggered. Her and Naomi’s plan was working out perfectly. Naomi walked out of her room.

“Well, did they fall for it?” she said. Hopeita nodded and smirked.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As soon as everyone else had gotten up and their headaches were gone, Kenshin announced a new mission to his team.

“Okay guys. You all know we’re going to Konoha next week, right?” The three Jonin nodded. “The Akatsuki leader has assigned us a new mission. That mission is to spy on any Jinchuuriki you might happen to meet while we’re there. Got it? Good! Now start packing.”

“But it’s not until next week!” Naomi whined.

“It’s never a good thing to procrastinate. Now get packin’!”

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Finally a week had passed. They were finally headed to Konoha, with Naomi’s friend Akako trailing behind. As soon as they reached the village, Akako ditched them and went off exploring as they headed to the welcome feast. There were five other teams there, four being right from Konoha and one from Suna.

Naomi plopped herself down between Hopeita and a red-haired boy from the Sand Village. She glanced at him once and immediately judged him as a Jinchuuriki. He seemed to sense that she was staring at him so he glared back out of the corner of his eye. Naomi turned away quickly, realizing that her face was turning bright red. Tsunade stepped up front to make her welcome speech.

“I want to thank everyone for taking the time to come to this little get together. You may be wondering why I invited teams from other villages to this event, so I will explain. This festival is no ordinary festival at all! What I’m really going to do is give you all a new experience.

“There will be times in a shinobi’s life when he will have to complete missions with other shinobi that he has never worked with before. So, here is what I will do. At the end of the feast I will announce which team each of you has been assigned to. No one will receive the same instructor or the same comrades. In the meantime, enjoy your meal, make friends with the people around you, et cetera et cetera.”

As Tsunade sat down, some random waiters came around handing dishes to each individual. Naomi and Hopeita had both gotten sushi. Naomi was about to chow down when she saw what the boy next to her was eating: salted tongue. He seemed to notice that she tried not to puke as he ate. He took his chopsticks and picked up another piece of tongue. When he was sure she was looking, he bit off a tiny piece and chewed slowly, savoring it. He had the satisfaction of hearing the girl gag.

Naomi scarfed her food quickly and gulped her water down. She looked around to see what some of the other people were eating. She saw Naruto across the table gulping down ramen and some fat kid eating pork barbecue and barbecue flavored chips.

Tsunade stood up at the end of the feast with a piece of paper in her hand.

“I will now announce the new teams. When I call your name, stand up and go to your designated instructor.

“On Sarutobi Asuma’s team: Kankuro, Rock Lee, and Hyuuga Hinata.

“On Baki’s team: Nara Shikamaru, Otaki Hopeita, and Uchiha Sasuke.”

Hopeita stood to go with her new team.

“Kick Uchiha’s @$$ for me,” Naomi whispered. Hopeita nodded with a smirk on her face as she walked away.

“On Maito Gai’s team: Uzumaki Naruto, Sabaku no Gaara, and Lynnochi Naomi.”

Naomi looked at the man she and the others were supposed to be going with and immediately paled. He was wearing a tight green spandex jumpsuit with a Jonin vest over it, orange leg warmers, and a red forehead protector as a belt. And he had the fuzziest eyebrows she had ever seen! She nearly puked again.

“On Hatake Kakashi’s team: Yamanaka Ino, Hyuuga Neji, and Aburame Shino.

“On Imura Kenshin’s team: Temari, Inuzuka Kiba, and Haruno Sakura.

“On Yuuhi Kurenai’s team: Akimichi Chouji, TenTen, and Gama Mizu.”

Tsunade watched everyone separate into their new teams, some a little hesitantly. Then she said: “Now that you all know who your with, I want you all to meet you new instructor outside this building tomorrow morning at seven o’clock sharp. And the visiting teams from Suna and Hidden Shadow will be staying here tonight. Thank you, that is all.”

Everyone left quickly for bed. Naomi went to find Akako and make sure she didn’t get lost.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment