Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Episode 4

Ok i am writing about Naruto epsidoes but mixing them up some, who knows what will happen? Even I don't know that answer. Ok, well maybe I do a little bit.

Chapter 2 - Episode 4

Chapter 2 - Episode 4
The sun shown in through the window, one eager little Genin, pacing around the lit room as if having to go to the bathroom. He grunted under his breath before walking over to the doors, sliding them opened.

“Hmp, he’s late” he grunted under his breath as he peeked his head out of the door, looking down the left hallway and then the right.

“Naruto” the pink haired kunoichi spoke, Just sit down!” he said, tired up waiting him pace around from corner to corner, it was really getting annoying.

“I don’t want to” he argued back at her, “how come our dub teacher is the only one that hasn’t freakn’ shown up yet? I’m ready to get started. Believe It!” He turned around to meet Sakura’s gaze. “All the others have already met theirs new teacher and took off running, like some hurricane coming through the village. Even Iruka-sensi’s gone too!”

“I get it ok” she said with a sigh. Gosh if this little brat doesn’t shut up I’m gonna..”Hey Naruto, what the heck are you going?” she asked.

Sasuke turned his head to the side. Great, what’s this loser doing now? He thought, his hands still cupped together under his chin.

Naruto had pulled a chair over to the side, near the door, standing up on his toes, putting a chalky eraser up before the slightly opened door. “This will teach him to be late” he snickered under his breath. He jumped up the chair.

“You know you shouldn’t be doing that Naruto, its just not right, whether he is late or not” Sakura said, her hands on her hips. Oh yeah! This will be so awesome!

Sasuke closed his eyes, actually talking for once. “He’s a Jonin you idiots. An elite ninja, there is no way he would even fall for that, not the slightest..”

A smile crossed Naruto’s face, “Yeah will just see about that” he quickly turned his head to the side, hearing something outside the door. “Here it comes” he said very quietly under his breath.

Sakura’s gaze shifted to the door, hands near her face as if shy. He so deserves this. She thought with a smile.

At least a minutes had passed and nothing happened. ‘Where the heck is he/” Naruto mumbled. “I know I heard someone…Hey is anyone out there?” he shouted, eyes closed. No one spoke back. Naruto growled something under his breath, though something caught his attention.

“Wow!” he said softly. “What’s that awesome smell/” he said, looking around. He stared turned the door for a moment.

“What are you doing now Naruto?” Sakura said.

“No, not now Sakura” he mumbled back to her. He walked towards the door, peeking out through the small crack that was already there, he didn’t see anything until he stared down. “Is that/?” he said. His eyes widened. “It is!” he said delighted. “Ramen!” he said, sliding the door opened. “Come to pa..”

And with those last words something hit his head. “Aww come on” he growled, as the chalk dust that was in the eraser completely went on his head, and hit parts of his clothing.”

“Oh can I put this” someone said from within the class room. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke, turned around, as someone was at the back of the class room, coming down the steps over the higher level of desks. “My first impression of this group” he said, rubbing the bottom of his chin. “My first impression of this group is, you’re a bunch of complete Baka’s (idiot’s).

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment