Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning of the End

The first chapter, or prolog if you will of the brginning of the story "Light and Shadows"

During the stories, more to come, it will be a story of a ninja called Zayashi, struggling up the ninja road, with the challenges, etc that come his way.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning of the End

Chapter 1 - The Beginning of the End
Golden eyes stared through the shadows of the misty evening, the rays of the dying sun slowly creeping back, into hiding from the evil that sought it. Three dim shadows and the rustling of leaves seemed to set off the battle that was shortly to occur.

The three shadows seemed to be moving forwards at a top speed, The one in the center the tallest, the oldest, of this small squad. “Ryuk forwards” the tallest said, that of a man’s. “Zayashi back him up”

The two of them were silent, not having to think twice of their movements from their sensi. With that the two took off, the one in the front, Ryuk moving forwards, eyes on the target that lay in front of them.

The silvered hair Zayashi ran right behind, knowing not of their target until he laid his eyes on him. His heart leapt with almost that of a fear. He stopped in his tracks, “No”, he muttered under his breath. Golden eyes shaking as he stared at the figure in front of him.

The two ninja that had been in front of him at that moment, seemed to stop, his teammate first and then the one whom he knew. The one whom he loved, in a way.

“Brother” the words escaped Zayashi as a kunia had just stabbed him deep within the heart.

The figure turned around, his silver spiky hair the same, that of his younger brothers. His eyes stared at him flesh and blood that of a killers, his eyes red and he seemed ready to kill, no matter who it may be.

“No, no, no” Zayashi said shaking his head. At this point in time he was only a Genin, but when his team came up on this mission that had taken it, not knowing that it would be this much of a challenge, well they hadn’t until knowing who it was.

Nykuro, was his brothers name. He was the best in the Yagama clan and everyone knew that for a fact, he was strong, fast, or at least skillful with his attacks. And better yet he was Zayashi’s brother!

“Brother why?” Zayashi cried. “You are the reason that we were sent here?” he asked. “For this mission/” he seemed to cry. “You are the one that had caused this trouble, and then killed those people” At first seeing those people on the ground, killed only moments ago when he and his team had gotten there, he never expected this to be the killer, this was just so confusing.

Nykuro stared at his younger brother, the lust in his eyes was to hard to look into, he had always looked scaring in a way, his eyes seeing through people, seeing their weakness almost. “You will never understand” he said under his breath before disappearing.

“On your guard Zayashi!” his Sensi called out to him, and as well a warning to Ryuk, though quickly when he turned his head to the side, there he saw not but several feet away from his, Nykuro, his hand pulled backwards, electricity consuming his left arm, it moving quickly towards his palm, gathering into a round sphere of electrical energy. Nykuro pushed his arm forwards, getting the man in the chest.

Ryuk’s eyes widened in fear. “Kaji Sensi!” he yelled out as he went forwards as his sensi was knocked back into a tree. Ryuk was the fastest of the team, using more of Taijutsu then his Ninjutsu. He jumped up into the air, turning himself in a circle, bringing his foot up, going straight for Nykuro’s head, all this happening within a two second period, a hiss escaping from his throat.

Nykuro turned his head slowly, though but hatred showing within his eyes, a fear striking glance, something coming off of his body, in was hard to tell what it was, until Ryuk hit Nykuro was his foot, but something seemed to happening for a moment. Nykuro wasn’t moving backwards. The area where Ryuk had hit was soon shooting out an electric wave. The electrical wave moved to quick for anyone that would have been around to see. But before Zayashi’s eyes Ryuk was already flying backwards, a layer of static moving around his whole body.

Zayashi had no way to tell if both of his teammates were now dead, or just out for the count, and were still ok, but he already knew that answer, and so did Nykuro. Zayashi was down on his knees. Hear pounding, tears going down his eyes. He never knew, no one probably did that his brother was still strong. “Why?” Zayashi said under his breath.

Nykuro turned his head towards his breath, taking a step forwards, that making Zayashi’s eyes widened more. “You will never understand” he seemed to repeat. “Staying within that village” he shook his head. “Is pointless, never will you gain anymore power then you already have” he said, raising his hand in the air, into a fist. “You and I know that the same Kekkei Genkai runs through your veins” he said under his breath. “As strong as I am no, where you are now, in that pathetic village, would never be able to obtain the same power I have now” he said under his breath.

“Brother?” Zayashi said under his breath, he was going to die he knew it, he barely had a chance to think that as he saw his brothers hand slamming to the ground, watching as he saw the electricity that was forcing itself out of his brothers palm into the ground, and with that, the attacked was pointed straight at him!

A loud scream came from Zayashi’s mouth, as the attack hit him, he would not fight back against his brother, it didn’t wish to, he just couldn’t. He had always thought of his brother in almost a kind way, though of course he never knew that his brother thought of him differently.. He was betraying the village, something any ninja would have put their lives of the line to do.

The area around in which Zayashi could see seemed to brightened up, go to a yellow color before fading to white for a brief moment. He could still feel a vibration in his throat, was he still yelling aloud? Probably. Until he felt it stopped, his body go limp, everything was black though he knew he still had his eyes open and he was still breathing, still alive! What had happened to his brothers attack though, he knew that attack well, it was a shoot to kill type of move, but yet he was not dead, was it the fact that he carried the same Kekkei Genkai in his body that had saved him, had he really been saved at all? He stopped breathing on his own free will for a moment as something crossed his mind for a moment. His eyes were open why couldn’t he see? He tried to yell aloud once more, but his voice seemed to dead. ‘I’m blind?!!’ he shouted in his mind, heart racing of how this could have happened.

Sweat rolled down his faced as he raised up from the bed that he was laying in. He turned towards the right, where his window was, it was open, letting a cool breeze come into the quiet room. The moon was still up. Checking the clock. “Only 2am” he muttered softly under his breath. Brushing his spiky, shoulder length silver hair backwards, closing his golden eyes for a moment, as he laid back down on his bed.

He stared up at the ceiling, the spinning fan reflecting in his eyes. ‘Four years that had happened’ he thought to himself. His brother attacking him, his chakra, or his Kekkei Genkai somehow, in a way protecting him, and to this day he didn’t know how at all. His brother was gone, who knows where.

He was a Chunin now within the Leaf Village, grown more powerful, his brother had caused him so much pain though it seemed like nothing. He had done one thing, but it hurt him so much. He only had one brother, that was it now no one, no family at all, being it had just been the two of them. Had that even been his intensions? To leave him all alone without anyone? He breathed out deeply . If he ever saw his brother again, this time he wouldn’t hold back, his brother was not with him anymore, not with this village anymore. And if you want to talk in a way that comics might. ‘He had joined the dark side.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment