Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Oh Boy- And it's just starting!

what happens when anime characters from a few different shows appear all in one palce? Utter Chaos, of course!

Chapter 1 - Oh Boy- And it's just starting!

Chapter 1 - Oh Boy- And it's just starting!

Lily slept. The TV was still on, just as she left it, when there was a loud popping noise. Lily woke with a start, to see Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke sitting on the floor.
" Where are we?" Sakura asked, the three turning immediately to Kakashi. Kakashi was just as shocked as they were. Lily hopped up excitedly. They looked at her.
" I'm Lily. Welcome to... my house. The year is 2006... I think... and you're now in Brazil!" she said. They stared at her. She quickly explained what she knew about them being here, and soon they were nodding. Naruto walked over to an electrical socket.
" What's this?" Naruto asked.
" A socket" Lily said, as Naruto poked it and got eletricuted.
" Ow" Naruto said. Then there was another loud popping noise. Naruto ran and hid under the living room couch. Inu-Yasha, Kagome, Sango, Miroku and Shippo were sitting on the floor. Inu-Yasha walked over to Kakashi. He sniffed. Kakashi stared at his ears. InuYasha frowned.
" What kind of demon are you? Or are you human? Either way, you look like a loser" InuYasha said. Kakashi frowned. Naruto poked his head out and laughed.
" I'm a ninja, thank you very much. And what exactly are you? A wolf demon?" Kakashi said.
" I'M A DOG! I'M A DOG HALF DEMON!" InuYasha screamed. Shippo was looking at Sakura.
InuYasha started talking to Sasuke. Kagome talked to Sango. Miroku wandered over to Kakashi, who pulled out Icha Icha Paradise. They read it both at the time. Once again, there was a loud popping noise. Then, Urahara, Ichigo, Yoruichi and Rukia were there. InuYasha wandered over to Urahara and sniffed him, getting a hard crack on the head. He fell on his butt, rubbing his head. Then InuYasha bit Urahara. Urahara took Benihime out and InuYasha looked at it. He stopped biting.
" That's a wimpy sword" InuYasha said, pulling out the Tetsaiga, and enlarging it. Lily looked stunned.
" HEY! NO SWORD FIGHTS IN THE HOUSE!" she screamed. They both put their swords away. She made everyone noodles for dinner. InuYasha sniffed it, ate it, and burnt his tongue. Shippo stole Ichigo's noodles, Naruto spilt his on Kagome, Sasuke threw Shippo into a wall. Then everyone laughed. Yoruichi ate Sango's noodles, Miroku flung Yoruichi (as a cat) off the table, and Urahara got into a fist fight with Miroku. Urahara flew into a wall and cracked his head open. Yoruichi bit Miroku, who stumbled into Ichigo, who fell into Rukia, who hit Kagome, who fell on Kakashi, which made InuYasha pissed, and he kicked Sakura, making Naruto use his Shadow Clone Jutsu, which hit everyone. So everyone hit Naruto, except Kakashi, because Kagome was being trampled by clones, therefore he was too, then Shippo attacked Rukia, who stepped on Miroku's foot, who kicked inuYasha in the shins, who fell into Sango, who shoved Ichigo, who hit Sasuke, who slapped Sakura, who hit Naruto, who bit Urahara, who hit Miroku over the head with his cane, which made Sango elbow Urahara in the stomach. Lily just sighed impatiently, and ate.
        Once that was done, everyone was bruised, had black eyes, or was bleeding. And mad. Then another loud popping, and Holland, Talho, Eureka and Renton were there.
" Now everything will fall into total ruin" Lily said. Naruto tripped Holland, who slapped Sakura, who hit Talho, who fell into Renton, who hit Sango. The chaos lasted until another popping and Ed and Al were there. Everyone, too tired to fight anymore, fell on the floor and went to sleep. Lily ran upstairs, after explaining to Ed and Al, and hopped in bed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment