Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - dream of a nitemare

hey guys this is a story with a few of my own OCs and my friends with severl crossover i do not own any of the anime i use in my story well i hope you like it

Chapter 1 - dream of a nitemare

Chapter 1 - dream of a nitemare
Where are we, Sister?" asked a little girl with long, black hair and bright, purple eyes.

"I dont know." said another little girl who looked almost identical to the other. She, on the other hand, had short creamy light brown hair and aqua eyes. They seemed to be in a dark room with not much furniture in it. It was an undergound celler which was hidden from anyone looking for whoever was hiding in it.

*change scene*

"They will die along with you if you don't tell me where they are." said an evil figure which was shadowed out.

"I will never tell you!" yelled the voice of another man of the same hieght and with dark hair.

"Well then, If I dont get what I want, you won't get back what you want. You lost." he said smugly. The other man looked a little confused at his remark. Then, in response to his confused gaze, the figure held up a women with black hair that had red tips at the end.

"No." said the man, noticing it was his love.

"Like I said, give up your daughters or she will die along with them once I find them." the person smirked.

The man could not reply. He could not chose his love for his wife over his love for his daughters. he staggered to say " I...I can't."

"Awww, what a pitty." he said with fake remorse "Then she dies." Before the other man even had time to reply, he pulled out a kunai and plunged it into the woman's heart. She let out a scearm of pain, waking from her unconcious. She then died and fell to the ground.

"Ahaha" the figure laughed at the man's pain. The man ran over to check to see if the woman was still alive, even though he knew it was too late. He clutched his fist.

"Ha. See I told you. You're foolish. If you would of just gave the girls to me this would never of happened, Brother." He gave an evil smile. The man could not speak. The villian pulled out a small device- an exploive.

"This is where we part," the figure said "but I'll be back for them again." As he threw the explosive, on the ground the timer started ticking. Just as the figure disappeared into the fog, it expoled the man got caught in it and vanished.

*change scene*

"Sister, whats going on?" the little sister asked, pulling her long black hair out of her face. When the explosion finnaly hit their area, they fell to the ground unconcious.

*wakes from dream *

*ring ring*

"Takashi, come on wake up. The bell rang." said a boy about the age of 14 or 15. He had short, black hair and long bangs that covered most of his eyes, which always seemed to be covered by very blackened out sun glasses.

"Shade, why'd you have to wake me?" a girl complained. She was about of the same age, with long black hair that was pulled into a long wrap and purple eyes.

"Well, the bell rung. It's time to go." shade explained

"Fine." The girl stood up, grabbed her backpack off the school desk, and started to fallow Shade out the door.

"Hey, Takashi." a voice greeted her at the door.

"Hey, Hikari." Takashi said, seeming tired.

The three of them entered the hall to meet up with two other people.

"Hey, Kari-chan." said the voice of a boy around the same age. He had lavender hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hi, Mushra-kun." she beemed in delite at the sight of the him.

"Hello, Takashi." the other boy greeted. He had red hair and and aqua-marine eyes and wore a large gourd on his back.

"Hey, Gaara." she replyed. The five of them walked out the school door onto the concrete, the sun shining brighty down upon them.

"Ok, guys. I guess I'll see ya tomorrow." Shade said, walking to his house.

"See ya tomorrow." the four waved good-bye.

"Hey, Gaara." Mushra said smugly. Gaara looked up to see what he wanted.

"Race." he challenged, glaring at Gaara.

"You're on." Gaara said, glaring back.

"Ok then, lets make it intresting." he said evilly, "The loser has to treat everyone to ramen, how ever much they want, even if you go broke."

"Fine." Gaara accepted.

They got into position.

"On my mark!" Hikari yelled with her hand in the air. "Get set!" Time seemed to stand still as they waited. "Go!!!" She brought her hand down. The boys took off towards the house as fast as they could run.

"I bet Mushra will win." Hikari said mockingly to Takashi. Takashi wasn't really paying attention. Hikari was surpised that she didn't insult Mushra and make a come back about why Gaara would win. She stared at her sister, waiting for her to say something. She never did. Takashi continued to walk home, staring off into the distance.

"Hello? Takashi, you there?" she asked, waving her hand in front of the girl's face. Takashi looked up, but still didn't say anything. "You fell asleep again in class." She said finnally realizing what was wrong.

"Yeah." she answered quietly after a while.

"You also had that dream, didn't you?"

"I don't want to talk about it." she said, looking away.

"I know you don't but you can't sleep. It's been two weeks since you've sleept without that dream."

"I know." They arrived at their house. Before Hikari could say any more they noticed Gaara and Mushra on the porch. Gaara looked tired and Mushra had a huge grin on his face, indicating that he had won the race.

"I feel a deep emptyness in the pit of my wallet." Gaara groaned.

"Ha!!! I won. Anyone feel like ramen?" Mushra asked triumphantly.

"ME!!!!" Hikari yelled happily.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on December 27, 2007, 9:32:09 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboEvil jerk to his own bro

lazertails on December 6, 2007, 10:01:01 AM

lazertails on
lazertailsnice
i never knew u were writing a story ^_^

Animegurl4life on December 6, 2007, 8:41:33 AM

Animegurl4life on
Animegurl4liferamen. yummmmmmmmm...