Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - why me

hey guys this is a story with a few of my own OCs and my friends with severl crossover i do not own any of the anime i use in my story well i hope you like it

Chapter 2 - why me

Chapter 2 - why me
*Later at home after dinner*

Gaara turned his wallet upside down, hoping for something to fall out. Nothing did. Mushra, who had fallen asleep while watching T.V., was knocked out cold on a pallet in the living room. Hikari was beside him, asleep in his arms. They both were smiling softly in their sleep. Takashi was nowhere to be seen.

"Ok. Mushra and Hikari are asleep and out of the way." Gaara thought to himself. "Now where is Takashi?" He looked around and out the window. Takashi was sitting on the porch steps, looking up at the stars. Gaara walked out to where she was.

"You still up? It's late." gaara said, sitting down next to her.

"I can't sleep." she replyed quietly, still staring at the night sky.

"Welcome to my world." he said with a smile.

"So what do you do at night when everybody else is asleep?" she questioned, looking down from the stars and at him.

"Not much. Just think, I guess." he answered, staring back at her. She didn't say anything after that.

"Well, why haven't you been sleeping that well?" he asked. His eyes were full of concern.

"It's just that I've been having these dreams. It's nothing really to worry about." she said, trying to avoid the subject.

"Your avoiding the problem. I know it." He stared at her, hoping that she would talk. "I want to help, but I can't if you keep hiding things from me."

"You wouldn't understand." She averted her gaze from his aqua marine orbs to the floor.

"Maybe I would if you told me."

"Talking about it would just make the pain worse" she sadly told him.

"I know it hurts. Believe me. I know."

"My dream," she stuttered for a moment, "my m-mother," She clenched her fist. Gaara finnally realized why she was acting like this.

"I can't stand to think of the dream." she continued. "It hurts too much. These dreams, they aren't just dreams. I feel all of the pain, all of it. The pain my mother felt when she was murdered, the pain my father felt, the fear Hikari and me felt, all of it." Tears were threatning to spill from her purple eyes. She held them in even though they despretly needed to be released.

She's strong and has too much pride to cry, and for that it only make it harder on her and much more painful.

"I know it hurts. I know how it feels, Takashi. My mother died too. " he said, trying to help ease her pain.

"No..no you don't." Takashi said, unclenching her fists.

"Your just holding it in, your pain."

"Why do you even care? " she asked, reclultching her fists tightly.

"Because I do. Is there something wrong about that?" he asked sarcastically. Then thought to himself "She's stubborn, I admitt, but I do care. She just won't believe it."

"Yes, there is. This is my problem, not yours. You shouldn't concern yourself."

"What if I make it my problem, and what if I want to help. You can't do this on your own. Takashi who didn't say anything started to get up and walk off, but Gaara grabbed her shoulder.

"You can't go though this alone." Takashi's back was still turned to him. She couldn't turn around. She didn't want to turn around.

"I can't involve him." she thought to herself sadly. "It's just too hard. I won't let him get hurt. I know what I'm supposed to do, but I don't want him involed. I can't let him die trying to protect me."

She felt his tight grip on her shoulder. She knew he wasn't going to let go untill she talked. Gaara blinked slowly when he reopened his eyes she was gone.

She had teleported away. When she opened her eyes she was in her room. "gomen." She said quietly under her breath.

~change scene~

"in do time takashi."gaara said under his breath"but why why wont you tell me now."

~change scene~

Takashi flopped down on her bed hugging her pillow tightly she couldn't sleep. She rolled over to stare at her the picture on the side of her bed. In the picture was her and her sister smiling happily. She wanted to be happy but every time she thought of happiness she saw her as a little girl playing out side with her mother and father and sister. She stayed awake all night staring at the picture,hoping for happiness.

~The next morning~

* beep beep beep *

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on December 27, 2007, 9:34:06 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobopoor characters having nightmares

Animegurl4life on December 6, 2007, 8:44:14 AM

Animegurl4life on
Animegurl4life"i feel deep emptyness in the pit of my wallet" lol. i thin gaara is phycic... mysterious. takasi needs to lose her pride 4 like 5 seconds and she'll b okay