Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - wake up

hey guys this is a story with a few of my own OCs and my friends with severl crossover i do not own any of the anime i use in my story well i hope you like it

Chapter 7 - wake up

Chapter 7 - wake up
She was still in shock from her dream. She quickly looked around the room to make sure she was home safe in her bed. She hopped out of of her her bed quickly and skitted past her sisters


Going back towards her room she went in almost tackling her sister who was sound asleep

"Wake up wake up" she yelled shaking her sister as if she was trying to wake a sloth.

"Noidontwanttogotoshcool" Hikari mumbled under her pillow throwing her arm out into the air hitting her sister in the face

As she twitched she continued to shake her sister

"Come on wake up wake up dads alive he's alive" she said still yelling

"rightsuregobacktosleep"she said with her face still under the pillow "WAIT WHAT" Hikari said popping up like an itachi out of a hole.

"What did say" Hikari said making sure she heard right>

"I said he is alive" she said with her face lighting up.

"are you sure...were did you hear it from"

"I'm positive and I heard it from my elder" Takashi said as she smiled with joy

"Wait were did you see an elder"

"In my dream"

"In your dream" she said with a confused yet a little bit of disbelief on her face

"Yah she was our third great grandmother she said that he wasn't dead, he's just been possessed."

"That's great then were is he" Hikari's face flooded with joy.

Takashi's face then got dull and expressionless "I don't know the elders cant find him he's been cloked"

"What are you two doing" said a recognizable voice in the door way,it could only be one person which was Gaara.

"Uhhhhh nothing I just had a bad dream" Takashi said with a guilty lok on her face.
"Yah I was just about to go back to bed" she said leaping off the bed.

"Riiiight" Gaara said lifting his invisible eyebrow

Takashi started to walk out the door. As she quickly went out Gaara nodded at Hikari indicating that he was leaving and shut the door to Hikari's room. Takashi who was headed back to her room, she was about to head though the door when she felt a hand on her shoulder, the same hand as before the same shoulder as before, she knew the only person it could be was Gaara.

He leaned in to her ear "You don't have to be afraid to tell me anything" he told her quietly in her ear, while still holding tight on to her shoulder.

She gentle took her hand and pulled his off of hers shoulder. She then went inside her room with her hands on the door ready to shut it, but before she did she looked him dead in the eye and said "If you only knew the half of it, the thing is I'm not afraid, I'm only protecting you". With that she shut the door.
Gaara with his hand in the air just as last time, he pulled his arm down and crossed his arms.

"Why so stubborn" he thought to himself as he walked off away from her door and into his room.

* back in her room *

Takashi who after that went on the balcony as she did before look at the stars with delite.

"Now if only I could get a goods nite sleep" she spoke softly to herself with her head down. As she turned and look back up at the sky, she saw a single star twinkle bright insuring her she at least have one nite of sleep. As she went back into her room and shut the balcony door she felt as if it had been forever since she sleep peacefully.


~ the next morning ~

Takashi who for once in a very long time over sleep. Gaara walked in her room expecting her to be dragging on the floor to get ready but , to his surprise she was still in bed sound asleep. He walked over to her bed and gentle shook her.

“No go away I don’t wanna go” Takashi said from underneath her pillow

Gaara sweatdroped and shook her again “come on ill throw water on you”

“No you wont” she said rather loudly

A figure stepped in the door way “don’t think he wont” said Mushra with steam coming from his whole body.

“I only did that cause you refused to get up after the 11 time of going in your room.

“hm” his face was steaming red as he walked away.

By this time Takashi was already up and brushing her hair. Gaara turned and saw that she was up and left the room.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Animegurl4life on January 2, 2008, 11:38:10 AM

Animegurl4life on
Animegurl4lifeHeh heh... You really captured hikari and me as one... esspecially when trying to wake her up... heh heh. srry bout punching you in the face that one time...

HE DID WHAT TO MUSHRA?!!!! Waking ppl w/ water is my job (when i wake up first...)

great chapter. plz update when you can, sis.

oyasumi

zerotimberwolf on January 2, 2008, 11:26:13 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfAwwwwwww is Gaara beginning to care?