Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Let's Get Rocked

A remake of Jack and the Bean Stalk like never before! Imagine Jack being a nineteen-year-old punk rocker with a bad attitude. Now think of the giant being a gigantic alien queen...

Chapter 3 - Let's Get Rocked

Chapter 3 - Let's Get Rocked
Jack slammed the front door behind him and locked it tight. Quickly, he put the shades down in the window. He was just about to turn around when his mom said, "Wow, you're home early!"
A little squeal of panic escaped Jack, for she had surprised him, but he quickly recovered by saying, "Er, yes. Gettin' rid of Cow Pie was too easy!"
"Good, good!" his mother said happily. "What dope wanted to buy him, anyway?"
"Oh, just some crazy old man who kept quoting movies," Jack said. "Now where is my pudding?"
"Not so fast, Jack!" his mom said. "How much did you get for him?"
"Oh! I got something wonderful, stupendous, and amazing!" he said. "Something like no other that only the faithful and the responsible can use!"
"Oh, really? What is it? What is it?" his mom said excitedly. "Let me see!"
"THIS!" Jack said, presenting the box to his mother. "It's this! It's this!"
"Ah, a box!" his mom exclaimed. "There must be a treasure inside! Open it! Open it!"
"OKAY! I will! I will!" Jack said. "Say, why is it that when you're excited, you say stuff twice?"
"It doesn't matter! Just open the box already, will ya?!" his mother yelled.
Jack held his breath as he lifted the lid. Slowly, light came into its dark cavity. At last, the entire lid was off! The great secret had been revealed! Jack looked down into the box to find...
"A rock?" Jack said in disbelief. "I traded a COW for a stupid ROCK?!"
"Oh, Jack! I know that you got your brains from your dad," his mom said, "but did you have to fall for something as stupid as THIS?! For this, NO PUDDING!!!"
"This SUCKS!" Jack yelled, taking the rock out of the box. "I'm so freakin' STUPID! I HATE this rock!"
And with that, he threw the rock through the window, glass and all. With a mighty smash, it left a jagged hole. Jack's mother gave him an evil look.
"Was that necessary?" she asked him. "Do you feel better now?"
"No, it wasn't," Jack said sadly, hanging his head. "I do feel better, though."
"Well...I was wanting to redo that window anyway," his mom said. "I guess we'll just sleep on it for now."
"Sounds good to me," Jack said with a sigh. He then walked off to his bed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment