Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Virgin Sacrifice!

A remake of Jack and the Bean Stalk like never before! Imagine Jack being a nineteen-year-old punk rocker with a bad attitude. Now think of the giant being a gigantic alien queen...

Chapter 5 - Virgin Sacrifice!

Chapter 5 - Virgin Sacrifice!
Jill led the way to her former castle where the giant queen now lived. They took royal secret passages so as to avoid contact with hostiles like the one that Jack had encountered. Finally, they reached the castle. It was very large and dark. Like every other building, it looked of an alien/medieval hybrid.
"There's a secret passageway in the back," Jill said. "It should take you to the ball room."
"That's cool!" said Jack. "What are the chances of them being in the ball room?"
He then crawled up into the secret passageway. It was a narrow, little tunnel, and Jack had to crawl on his hands and knees to go through it. Finally, the tunnel ended, and Jack found himself able to stand at his full height. A staircase lined the wall, and it spiraled upward. Jack climbed stair after stair...
Meanwhile, the ball room was up to its armpits with frog-like alien creatures. An alien dressed in extravagant clothing stood at a podium. He had papers in his fin-like hands, and was prepared to make a speech. He was waiting for the others to settle down and listen. Finally, once every alien had quieted and gave him their full attention, he began.
"As you all know, the red moon is coming! That means that the queen will be expecting her annual sacrifice!" he announced. "That means I will be expecting you to start looking for the perfect sacrifice to give to her! This year's theme is the VIRGIN sacrifice!"
"Virgin sacrifice?!" one alien commented. "Where are we supposed to find one of those here? Our kind is expected to spawn after the first year of our lives!"
"Yes! We would have to use an animal or a youngling!" another joined in.
"We have already done the animal sacrifice!" a third alien yelled. "And we cannot use an innocent youngling!"
"What ever will we do?!" the second alien exclaimed.
Suddenly, a wall opened up. The aliens gasped with surprise. Out stepped Jack with an expression to match their gasps. For a moment, they blinked confusedly at each other. This didn't go on for long, though, for the leader alien pointed and yelled, "Seize him!"
Before Jack even had time to object, the aliens had already grabbed him and tightly tied his arms down to his sides as well as tie his ankles together with thick, black cords. Now unable to move, Jack was passed stage-dive style to the front. They then threw him down at the leader's webbed feet. Jack lay there belly-side-down awaiting his fate. He began to whimper with fear as the leader circled him.
"Ah, yes..." the leader chuckled as he looked at Jack. "I believe that we have found a solution to our problem! Behold our virgin sacrifice!"
"Virgin sacrifice?!" Jack asked in a panicked tone. "Er...who's to say I'm a virgin, anyway?!"
"Ha! Anyone who looks like you," the leader said, "could not have possibly attracted a mate!"
Jack could not deny this. He had never had a girlfriend, let alone an intimate relationship. Of course, he didn't want to be sacrificed, so he continued to make excuses, "Aw, c'mon! Virgin sacrifices are SO outdated! How about a vegetarian sacrifice instead? Wouldn't it be kinda funny to treat a guy who doesn't EAT meat LIKE meat?"
"Silence, boy!" the leader yelled. "We stick to our tradition, and tradition says virgin...NOT vegetarian! Now take him to the queen!"
Again, Jack was picked up. Instead of being passed this time, though, he was thrown over the shoulder of an alien guard and carried. He was thin, therefore easily carried, and only sped up the process of being taken to the queen. Obviously, it was NOT Jack's day. He was begging to wonder why he climbed up a bean stalk that he knew nothing about in the first place.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment