Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Vincent

Just some info on my characters so you can get to know them better. By the way, this is all officially copyrighted!

Chapter 2 - Vincent

Chapter 2 - Vincent
Name: Vincent Amadeus Von Rockavitch

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Height: 5'3

Weight: 115lbs

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: Brown

Likes: Music, silence, messing with peoples' minds, reading, and poetry

Dislikes: His twin, short jokes, his juice box, and getting knocked about his juice box

Personality: Vincent's "special" condition happened when his mother drank Rusty Joe's Special Juice Even though the lable specifically said "Do not drink if pregnant". Now he has the juice box. Why not have it surgically removed? Simple. Not only is it attatched to his brain, but it is part of his circulatory system as well. His blood contains 45% apple juice, and a little part of pure apple juice concintrate filters into the actual box, so it is drinkable...though I wouldn't suggest it . Vincent himself is an intellectual. He likes to read and write, can speak fluent French, and is a pretty wicked violinist. One of his favourite things to do is act emotionless just to freak people out. He's pretty quiet and nice underneath his "creepy" exterior. That is, until you get him mad. One crack about his juice box or his short size, and he'll beat the life outta ya! Trust me, he's a pretty good fighter for a little guy! He sees his twin cousin, Victor, and his "friend", Boyde, as living pet peeves. It's mostly through them that we see his vicious side...

How I Want Him To Sound: I was sorta thinkin either Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance or Joel Madden from Good Charlotte...I can totally see him singing "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)"!

Picture: http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-580029.html

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment