Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Styx

Just some info on my characters so you can get to know them better. By the way, this is all officially copyrighted!

Chapter 5 - Styx

Chapter 5 - Styx
Name: Ansel a.k.a. Styx

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Height: 6'6

Weight: 110lbs

Hair colour: Green

Eye colour: Blue

Likes: Tattoos, punk music, baseball bats, and doing something stupid just for fun

Dislikes: Most kinds of order or oraganization, getting up early, reading, and Wal-Mart employees (considering they throw him out alot)

Personality: Styx is guarenteed to do something crazy and unexpected. Mooning, store trashing, and cross-dressing in hula drag are but a few of his crazy feats. His life-long dream is to win the lottery so as he can use the money to tattoo the entire back of his body from shoulder blades to ankles. Yes, he is one sick puppy. He has serious issues, no doubt...Frankly, I think it has to do with an accident he was in and/or surgery truama. Note his ugly appendicitis scar and his messed up eye.

How I Want Him To Sound: Like the lead singer of Megadeth who's name escapes me right now. David something-or-other I think...To get the best idea, listen to "Symphony of Destruction" by (duh) Megadeth. Do NOT listen to the "Guitar Hero" version! It's a cover, and, though very similar, wouldn't quite sound the same.

Picture: http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-572664.html

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on November 21, 2007, 11:30:52 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobogoogle it and get back to us^^

but sounds cool^^