Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Icharus

Just some info on my characters so you can get to know them better. By the way, this is all officially copyrighted!

Chapter 7 - Icharus

Chapter 7 - Icharus
Name: Icharus

Age: Unknown

Gender: Male

Height: 6'0

Weight: 110lbs

Hair colour: None

Eye colour: Brown

Likes: Baking stuff, looking aimlessly into space, birds (ravens specifically), his cremated wife, and poetry

Dislikes: Demonic little girls, toast, goth kids (no offense goth kids!)

Personality: Icharus is sorta like Edgar Allen Poe mixed with Ozzy Osbourne...TODAY'S Ozzy Osbourne. He enjoys poetry and is often found reciting different poems and nursery rhymes. When not cleaning his house or tending to other chores, Icharus likes to spend his free time baking things such as tortes and scones. He also takes excellent care of his pet raven, Ebenizer (who secretly dies nearly every issue and is replaced with a new bird before Icharus even notices), and is a wonderful lover when it comes to his beautiful, cremated wife, Annabel Lee (since he's unaware that she's really dead). Icharus has been put through many, many tragedies, including a fire that took his wife, falling off of a building, and even a freak toast accident. These several tragedies have left Icharus with lavender skin due to dead skin pigments, no nose, ears, or body hair, not to mention various scars and missing organs. He is severly traumatized, and really just doesn't know what going on around him anymore. He even thinks that he used to be Peter Frampton before he spontaniously combusted! Ah, but do not fret for Icharus! Insanity is bliss.

How I Want Him To Sound: Well, I actually had two voices in mind. One was Salad Fingers's voice, whoever does that...I can't quite remember. The other was Roger Waters's (from Pink Floyd) voice as the School Master. For the best ideas, first watch Salad Fingers (prepare. If you haven't seen it, it's pretty weird.), then listen to "The Trial" from "The Wall" by Pink Floyd. Be listening for the screamy, demanding voice after he says "Call the School Master!" in the song. That'll be it.

Picture: http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-578801.html

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on November 21, 2007, 11:36:01 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobohow about Vincint Price he rapped on Thriller^^

flammingcorn on December 7, 2007, 1:32:23 PM

flammingcorn on
flammingcornNah...I want something sorta high-pitched, but not like Alvin high-pitched, you know? He kinda makes me want him to sound like Salad Fingers...

Falconlobo on December 7, 2007, 9:44:06 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobooh^^