Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Thirty-two

Just some info on my characters so you can get to know them better. By the way, this is all officially copyrighted!

Chapter 9 - Thirty-two

Chapter 9 - Thirty-two
Name: 032 (Thirty-two)

Age: 22

Gender: Male

Height: 5'7

Weight: 119lbs

Hair colour: Red

Eye colour: Brown

Likes: Fighting, his girlfriend; 075 (Seventy-five), and doing things just to
spite people

Dislikes: Doctors, losing, people stronger tha him, authority, and Lord Brom; the dictator of Bartholomew

Personality: Thirty-two suffereed the same, maybe even harder abuse that Thirteen suffered. However, instead of going in the timid, fearful direction, he has went down the violent, bitter path. His entire life has contributed to it; Thirty-two was concieved when his father, a Prodigy, raped his innocent mother. Knowing that she could never love the child after the horror she had experienced, she gave Thirty-two up for adoption. In the orphanage, Thirty-two was treated like a worthless animal. Eventually, he was adopted alongside Twenty-six, who also grew up at the orphanage. Now that he is full grown and unleashed unto the world, Thirty-two is one of the fiercest, most uncaring souls you will ever meet. It's almost hard to imagine that he's a good guy, huh?

How I Want Him To Sound: Like Dexter Holland from The Offspring. That's all there is to it. Listen to any Offspring song to get a good idea of how he sounds.

Picture: http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-573530.html

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on November 21, 2007, 1:20:46 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboum this is for Jon too ti say same voice^^

flammingcorn on December 7, 2007, 1:33:50 PM

flammingcorn on
flammingcornI changed my mind...I meant to update this, but I forgot. Um, have you ever seen the "Lost Boys"? I want him to osund like David offa that...whoever plays him. He's a good actor...I'm surprised that I don't know who he is.

Falconlobo on December 7, 2007, 9:43:45 PM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboI've seen some of it but i forget Google maybe^^