Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ninja Academy

This fanfiction is about Kiba and Akamaru's friendship. It relates to Kiba treating Akamaru at the first week, then he starts being friends with him.

Chapter 1 - Ninja Academy

Chapter 1 - Ninja Academy
 
Chapter 1
Kiba''s Meeting with Akamaru
 When Kiba received Akamaru from his mother, Kiba said, "I will take care of Akamaru, mother!" Kiba stroked the soft, smooth hair of Akamaru, and he hugged the dog. His mother said,"Have a great time at Ninja Academy, and study well!" The mother took Akamaru when Kiba departed. When he arrived at Ninja Academy, and he lined up with his classmates. "Stop cutting in line!" said one of the classmates. There was a small boy named Naruto. Naruto passed by Kiba, and he walked until he reached the line''s end. When they entered the classroom, the instructor named Iruka introduced, "Hello students! My name is Iruka, and say here when I say your name!" When Iruka called Kiba''s last name, Kiba said, "Here Iruka-sensei!" Iruka called on Naruto, and Naruto said,"I''m gonna be Hogake, dattebayo!!!" "Naruto, shut up and say ''Here'' idiot!," Iruka scolded. Everyone in the whole classroom laughed except Kiba, who feels like sleeping. When Kiba walked home, he was very happy about his dog, Akamaru. When he arrived at his home, he saw Akamaru chewing on his favorite toy. "Bad dog!" scolded Kiba, when he saw him chewing the pillow. Kiba complained about Akamaru when he saw Akamaru biting, chewing, scratching, and messing with his favorite toys and items. Akamaru continued to chew and bite his things, then Kiba started to attack the defenseless Akamaru. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment