Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - noises

kasi is a young mortal girl just moved into the forest on her own forgeting her past but what if her past doesnt want to forget her what if its round 2 twice

Chapter 1 - noises

Chapter 1 - noises
kasi lay on her bed in her 8 room hut in the middle of no where the moon shining on her terrorized eye's she closed her eyes trying to block out the sounds of battle they were so farmiler SO farmiler she tried so much to bury them all of them there love there support everything they told her she wanted to forget all five of them she wanted her minds constant torture to end she tossed and turned the noise sounded so farmiler her new black cat ears twitched trying to get her to listen to the fight the tail trashing from side to side "STOP I DONT WANT TO I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT I WANT TO FORGET" kasi shouted covering her ears with her hand mortal blood flowing strong her more feline parts faded leaving the same girl who had left her friends for dead "why it was all my fault if i hadnt been so weak" kasi said tears slipping down her face the only thing she cried for now the only thing that could bring tears to her face was those memories the happy times and that last battle they defended her and it cost them there lives 'i'm just mortal why did they protect me as one of there own i wasnt worthy of them doing so' kasi said in her head falling asleep.
kasi opened her eye's staring at the roof of her hut she had little sleep the night before until the sounds of battle faded away she slowly stood walking down the hall to the entrance of her home going to pick her arm blades up to find the twin tail she had found hurt in the forest a few weeks ago laying on them black and red ringed fur unmoving expect when she breathed 'raven wake up i need those" kasi said shaking the twin tail awake she jumped up landing neatly at the door kasi walked slowly behind the twin tail to the training ground "kasi you said you didnt use live targets" raven said stopping dead in her tracks kasi gave her a confused look "i dont but there were sounds of battle last night" kasi said just speaking of the word sent a shiver through her whole body raven darted foward "then someones hurt theres no death scent there still alive" raven said turning to full form throwing kasi onto her back she knew kasi wouldnt go to this person willingly kasi's hands gripped ravens neck fur to steer they landed in the clearing blood was splattered against every tree staining the grass shallow breathing could be heard a jade twin tail sitting near a life demons body 'no dont come this way kasi its a trap run the other way' the life demon thought desperatly trying to open her eye's stand move get the girl to run away "raven let me down" kasi said eye's blazing she hopped of of raven 'no its to simaler i dont want to be here i dont want to have to see the look of death on another life demons face NO' she screamed in her mind but something urged her foward the life demons eyes shot opened the demoness pushed kasi out of the way the ground where she had been standing was suddendly engulfed in black "RUN i've got this" the life demon shouted jade eyes filled with concern and something kasi hadnt seen since that day the look was to close to much another energy blast shot out hiting the life demons back she cried out falling over the back of her kimono ripped off and there where ouka had been struck years ago was a scar three swords 'no i've got to help her ouka i can help now' kasi said in her mind but her body wouldnt move "RUN KASI DONT COME BACK" the life demon shouted pushing her into the jade twin tail this time kasi ducked jumping out of the way of another energy blast ears and tail growing out as ouka fell to the ground out cold the life demon killers mark on her back a claw a single miasma filled claw.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment