Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Something I never thought possible

This is a story about a werewolf that imprints on a vampire and the two quickly fall in love despite the different tempertures and the bad smells

Chapter 1 - Something I never thought possible

Chapter 1 - Something I never thought possible
I didnt know what i was doing, going to live with my dead beat father, but i knew it was time for me to go my own way. My mom would have liked me to stay in the warm-and sometimes cold-days of Kitchener. But I knew how much my father worked. He works from sunday-saturday from 6:00 to 9:00 so living with him would be like living by myself. Of course i was wondering if I would get lonely and hoped the answer would be no.

"You know you don't have to do this." My mom said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Mom!" I complained whining a little bit. "You know why I am doing this." I had said for the upteenth time.

"Well i know why you say you are doing this, but i know how you feel about your father." She replied in a small voice.

"Mom" I said sternly. "I am going to collage soon and want to spend some time with my dad first."

"Yeah but-"

"Yeah but nothing, mom!" I snapped. "I am going to collage soon and want to spend some time with my dad first." I would never tell her the reason why I was moving because I don't want to hurt her like my brother and sister did. She doesn't deserve to be hurt like that again. So I picked the reason that was but wasn't a lie. "Mom." I said in a clipped tone. "If I feel like things aren't going so well i will come home ok?"

"Alright sweetie. Here we are have a good flight and I will see you at Christmas?" Her statement changed into a question on the last word.

"Yes mom." I said rolling my eyes. I walked around to the bed of the truck and pulled out my bag. I walked back to the passenger side and gave my mom a kiss. "Love you mom."


"Love you too baby." She answered trying to wipe a tear from her eye before i saw.

I ran to the airport and stood in line to get my boarding pass.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LittleAlice on March 23, 2009, 4:04:10 AM

LittleAlice on
LittleAliceabit like twilight...
but a good story base
i like it
=]