Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter one

well this is my story how u guys like it ^^

Chapter 1 - chapter one

Chapter 1 - chapter one
Chapter One I am Miko Steel, I was once a great warrior, but then my life came to a nasty end.I have come back to the world of the living to tell the story of my life, how I lived and how I died. . . . . . .It all started on the 10th July 1037 the year I was born. My farther was disappointed that I was a girl, but my mother was over the moon, a little girl to help with the chores. Sadly She died when I was five, my father died a little while after.I began to think about what else was out there in the world, I was seven when I left my village to see what was out there. I came across a old swordsmen Hello little girl. He said, Who are you calling little, I said angrily, (I hate it when people call me little) Whats your name little one? he said as if he hadnt heard me.I glared at him and said, My name is Miko. Whats yours old man?My name is not important. Do you know how to use one of these? as he said this he pulled out a long sword.I took a step back staring at it I was shocked to have been asked if I knew how to use a weapon as deadly as this.N.. N .. N.. No I dont know how to use that, I replied, Would you like to learn how to use one of these? he asked Yes please, I said with a glint in my eyes Ok then follow me. I followed him to a temple not far down the road. The temple was a series of buildings like dojos in Japan. The gardens were beautiful full of trees and flowers.This is where all the greatest swordsmen and women trained to become the best,He said as he gave me the grand tour of the temple.Do you think I could be as good as them? I asked, With the right training you could be even better. He replied, Really you think so, my face lit up I know so. He said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment